2025 NFL Draft

My filter is fairly non-existent as well, it’s why I don’t own guns as I am positive my wife would have happily used it to become single on more than one occasion. Latest example, been taking multiple bags of clothing to Goodwill since our latest move. Yes, should have done it before we moved but didn’t happen. Anyway, she asks why I’m not taking hardly anything of mine to which I replied, and I shit you not I said this, “Well, my shit still fits.” That’s right, MY shit still fits. Her reply was rather long but the highlights had something to do with blaming her girlfriends for not having an intervention before we got married and if I didn’t have a dick she is sure there would be a bounty on me. Yes, what I said was factual but there was no real consideration in that moment for the greater point and I may not live long enough for her to not throw it out there as an example of what a total ass I am. Well, you live long enough, shit happens.

3 Likes

what in THEE actual F , we haven’t taken a single snap in the 24 and your talking 25 NFL Draft Picks GTFOOH !!! can we not at least get to November ??? , It’s JULY 5th 2024,JULY there is no football in July.

2 Likes

It’s in the college football category, just eliminate it from your view.

1 Like

in living color 90s GIF

1 Like

this place was FAR better when it was straight NFL Football and Detroit Lions.

the mystery files of shelby woo nicksplat GIF

Well talking about the 25 nfl draft is talking about nfl football

2 Likes

I’m still salty we lost him to you guys, you know that right?

1 Like

You also lost Lachey to us, that should have been a layup.

1 Like

I know he made some high-profile mistakes, but man some of the plays he actually makes (that don’t really get seen because, you know, he’s an OL) are really high-level. The guy’s got the traits to be a star, he’s just inconsistent af right now. But it was also his first season at a P5 school, and he was switching from RT to LT, and he’s still pretty young too. There’s very much a universe where he improves drastically, becomes much more consistent, and goes in the top 15.

1 Like

I must have missed those, because every time one of those plays must have happened, Josh Fryar, who is the WORST Ohio State player I’ve ever seen, was absolutely ■■■■■■■ up on the other side.

I do actually remember seeing a few plays here and there from Simmons where I thought he was decent, but as you said he’s very inconsistent. Couple that with an absolute flaming pile of ■■■■■■■ dumpster shit that is Josh Fryar and you get the worst Ohio State offense in at least 10 years.

My working theory remains that Ryan Day has been in substantial cognitive decline on account of acute Just For Men beard dye poisoning.

1 Like

He needs to shave his beard again. It used to just be a playoff beard, and now it’s full time for some reason.

What are your expectations for Sonny Styles this year? Seems like one the more high variance prospects in this class in terms of his draft stock.

Two things have to be kept in mind with Styles:

1. He reclassified, so he really should be a true sophomore this year
  2. This upcoming season is going to be his first as a full time LB

Last year he functioned as sort of that swiss army knife style SS that everyone wants. At 6’4" he was great against TEs in the pass game, and he’s obviously physical enough to make a tackle. His athleticism let him play SS, but I think he might be better suited as a rangy LB, which is what they’re going to try and use him as next year.

I think he’ll be a solid player that will make a couple of mistakes because of his inexperience at the position, but his athleticism will be apparent on tape. I’m not really sure what his NFL role is, but he’s a good enougu athlete to see the field at the next level.

I was under the impression that as a LBer he would be a GREAT run/jump athlete.

1 Like

we don’t talk draft in July…JANUARY, yes—July??? NOPE.

Then don’t read it cub. A lot of us do like talking about the draft, no matter the time of year.

7 Likes

Who cares. There is nothing to talk about. Like you said its july.

1 Like

what? I’ve been a part of the Den for twenty years, I’ve never heard “draft talk” in July, or seen this site broken up between The :NFL , NBA, MLB, and Golf…I don’t like it. secondly, WE haven’t even played a game yet and are months out from the 2024 season-& already there is a group of you talking about 2025?? it’s just odd as f . "there’s nothing to talk about concerning the Lions or any other NFL team??? since when? Were not very far out from the first Preseason games and or real football , it’s warm right now , but I have never seen this place just pause the talk either about the players, our team , it’s leaders, OR random news from/of other NFL teams -but now in 2024 we’re throwing our arms up and quitting the discussions via NFL /Detroit Lions, and WHY “oh well there’s nothing to talk about in The NFL.” well that’s messed up !!
does not approve chris farley GIF