2025 NFL Draft

Change is hard.
Set your preferences to your liking and the old den will be all that you see. It really isn’t that difficult. Others, like to discuss all sports here with like minded folks, friends etc. Lions, Tigers, Red Wings Pistons(yea last two, I mean who gives a shit) and college football.
You, however, can stick your head in the Honolulu Blue sand and enjoy the Lions talk only, it is by far the best on the interwebz.

Which makes this site great.

2 Likes

But why does it matter what other people want to talk about? All you have to do is scroll to the bottom, put this thread on ignore, and you’ll never see it again.

3 Likes

Wolf, we don’t tell you what to post about, so why do you get to tell us what to post about?

We’ll all be more than happy to help you set up your account so that you only see “The Den” Lions content on your page. Just let us know.

2 Likes

@OGmrMelKiper

What do you want to talk about then?

https://x.com/PFF_College/status/1809959807505314293

It’s pretty wild to see Cal in the Atlantic Coast Conference. College football man.

Their fans are quite excited about the move :roll_eyes:

Sure, because it was that or go the way of Oregon State and Wazzu

Right. They chose the bad option over the worse option.

But my underlying point is that we’ve entered an era in which “innovation” is often geared towards things that the consumers absolutely do not want. I’d argue that most of AI is that way as well.

In this case it’s definitely more about relief than something they actually want.

I know it’s a little get-off-my-lawn of me, but conference-wise I really wish we could wind back the clock to the days before the Southwest conference broke up. We had it good back then. Regional rivalries, multiple teams had chances to win, deep histories had been established, Texas couldn’t bully the other Texas schools as easily. No transfer portal (a hot button issue, I’m aware, but I hate it).

Now obviously the bowl system sucked so I’d want the playoffs to stick around, and players should definitely get paid. But the conferences back then were so good. Americans today will never get to experience anything like it.

I love watching defensive stars

Harold Landry & Derwin James were amazing

I agree. And mandate offensive scheme. Sport totalitarianism. Maybe give a small amount of choice. Like for instance, “Houston Cougars, you can either run the Veer or the Run n Shoot but not both.”

You must can’t read then….draft talk goes on ALL YEAR! Especially in past regimes when we all knew the Lions would be picking high

The Detroit Lions, recent news or things that our players or staff did-you run out of that…then talk about other NFL teams-what they are doing, done, or IF an NFL team is better than we are currently, moves you would like to see The Lions make prior to the 24 season. discuss our staff, team colors, logos, debate who the best sorce of NFL news is.

Yes but weve talked baseball, hockey basketball and other things before. This is nothing new.

have at it then, I’m not wasting my breath on that anymore-peace brother.

1 Like

Its not a big deal, buddy.

2 Likes

Think of it this way: the Lions have never been running so well that we could dare to think dynastically. This is now a realistic conceptual framework.

Rejoice!

1 Like

They can win the next ten Super Bowls and I’ll still be all about the 2035 draft. The affliction runs too deep at this point.

1 Like