#3 Spot

@coyote12 called the Lions taking Ziggy long before anyone else was even talking about him. He mentioned earlier for this draft he was thinking the QB, DE or corner. If burrows and Young are gone…I really think Skins would take young…okudah could really be the pick.

Yeah inafective, my grammar sucks.Lols

1 Like

‘ineffective’
in·​ef·​fec·​tive | \ ˌi-nə-ˈfek-tiv
Definition of ineffective

The Detroit Lions

2 Likes

■■■■ missed it twice that’s bad even for me.

Saul Goodman :beers:

Still have a feeling Quinn trades Slay and drafts Okudah, which would be absurdly stupid.

3 Likes

Quinn’s gonna DO IT !!!..Wait and see…Especially if he could obtain another 2nd Round Pick !!

God i hope not!

1 Like

It was 100% clear what you were saying, I was just hoping for someone to respond “lionitis” or some version of that and lifetimelion came thru. LOL

This likely means I’ll be upset come draft day, but I won’t be satisfied with any scenario at #3 except:

Take Joe Burrow
Take Chase Young
Trade Down

2 Likes

Best to just pull up tape on the RB’s if you want to see a lot of run blocking film of a guy. Many of the gucci highlight reels show the backs from a poor angle to see the olineman, but if you pull up full game highlights it’s the best way IMHO. This is from November of 2018. Not having much luck on 2019. FWIW, I’m not seeing top 3 talent. Trade down is still my number one choice, perhaps yes even IF Young falls to us. I just see way too much laziness snap after snap and when a college team focuses on him, they shut him down. I predict the same will happen in the league and a 3OA you should be getting more than that IMHO. TD twice and pick up Gross-Matos or Brown, then take 2 guys in the 2nd and 2 guys in the 3rd. Hopefully one being Jonathon Taylor!

Can’t argue with that 3rdRGR…It’s a Dream Scenario. I can only remember 1 time trading down TWICE in the Top 10 ACTUALLY happened…I’m holding out for the Lions trading down with the Fins to #5, selecting Brown(Obvious choice given the Roster, NO Harrison & Ashawn Forecast), securing #25 Pick from the Fins, and selecting Gross-Matos there. If Matos is still on the board at #20-22, hopefully, Quinn would throw in a 4th Rounder & one of our 5th Rounders, along with #25 to move up and select Matos at wherever #20-#22

I can DREAM !!!..lol.

1 Like

Perfect! Exactly what I’m rooting for too.

Sign me up for this scenario

1 Like

Trade Slay and make Byron Jones the highest paid corner

1 Like

The problem with the trade down is you still someone competent to make the picks. With the smartest guy in the room mentality, I am sure Quinn will reach for a guy. Last year’s draft was one of the poorest drafts in Lions history. And that includes all those Millen drafts.

1 Like

Ive been looking at ILB prospects. If Young is gone, id like to see Brown as the 1st pick followed by Dylan moses. I figured Murray would be gone by then as well. I hoping Moses slips a little bit. Im not extremely familiar with him however. Im also looking at Troy Dye. From what ive read both have the speed and athleticism to cover TEs and RBs.

Another way to got instead of ILB is Raekwon Davis. We Quite possible could lose both Robinson and Snacks.

Anyone have any insigth to either one of them?

Dylan Moses announces he’s staying in school

I think MP will love Evan Weaver. Bill B will as well

Holy crap Weaver is a tackling machine

1 Like

Could go anywhere from the second to the sixth depending on how he tests in Indy.

1 Like