Aaron Rodgers done in GB

I hope he stays in GB while the Lions rebuild over the next two seasons then retires at age 39. My fear is that he is traded to the Jets or 49ers and the Packers get Wilson or Fields for the next 15 years

1 Like

Haha imagine! We might just win the super bowl next year.

Let’s not forget this could all be about Rodgers manipulating them for more money

2 Likes

He doesn’t need to host Jeopardy to be comfortable for the rest of his life. The Packers just need to decide if he is bluffing or not. My belief: he doesn’t want to retire from football just yet.

This could end up being Luck 2.0

I agree. I also think he wants put to get a better shot at rings. Not seeing it in GB anytime soon. Good enough with him to go deep in the playoffs, but not enough to get over the hump.

They did just trade up for Jordan Love, you’d think they would give him a shot before drafting another QB in round 1.

I respect that. I believe he’s be fine hosting Jeopardy for a year off. He’s still got plenty left and he strikes me as not needing the Pack as much as they need him

Let the tears of our enemies fill our thirst!

5 Likes

If Green Bay wants Rodgers to change his mind, tell him they are prepared to trade him to Detroit . . . that might shut him up.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-piQY7tiVK8

1 Like

But what if Jeopardy doesn’t need him as much as he might need Jeopardy?

Aaron’s net worth is 150 million and his soon to be wife is in the film industry…Green Bay needs him WAY more then he needs them

1 Like

They’ll never trade him. He’s always been whiney too. He’ll either put up with it again, or retire and host Jeopardy full time.

The picks the Dolphins have at their disposal (this and top of next couple)

2021 MIAMI DOLPHINS PICKS

1st round — 6th, 18th
2nd round — 36th, 50th
3rd round — 81st
4th round — None
5th round — 156th
6th round — None
7th round — 231st, 258tth

2022 MIAMI DOLPHINS PICKS

1st round — Pick from San Francisco
2nd round — Own pick
3rd round — Own pick, pick from San Francisco

2023 MIAMI DOLPHINS

1st round — Own pick, pick from San Francisco
2nd round — Own pick
3rd round — Own pick

This dude needs to find Jesus!! Lol

That’s all it is … this is a power play by Rogers agent.

They released it now to put the pressure on that front office to get him extended and get him more weapons. He wants to make a run at a SB.

Everyone knew GB was stupid for drafting Love. They gave Rogers all the ammo he needed.

We all know this is because he wants his kneecaps in place when he retires!

1 Like

The trade up for Jordan Love reaction! Enjoy the laugh!

5 Likes