Aaron Rodgers done in GB

It felt like a power play by GB to put the leverage in their favor… and all it did was the opposite.

He thinks he already did… in the mirror. :roll_eyes:

aaron rodgers wow GIF by State Farm

1 Like

Green Bay Packers Shut Up GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

They told him they were trading him?

Apparently he didn’t bring as much as Stafford so they changed their minds … lol

7 Likes

Laughing so hard - didn’t have time to watch this at all. Watching anyway.

1 Like

I’ve just got my fingers crossed that he goes to the NFC West. Hoping the 49ers can find a way to bring him in.

It’s a long video, but the “must see” part is at the 2:20–2:30 mark. You can see his soul leave his body. The revelation that this is “real”, and the look of shock on his face. “I’m going to throw up!!”.

1 Like

Prediction - Rodgers gets traded for less value than Stafford.
Rodgers goes to a crap team where the owner wants to use him to sell tix.
Gets pummeled into early retirement.
Pack goes into rebuild mode, after it is revealed that Love stinks (see J Giles band).
packers draft the equivalent of the next Ryan Leaf.
Their coach is revealed as a fraud that can’t win without a great qB.
No FAs want to play there and lose 10+ games/year, while playing half of your games in the snow.
They keep drafting crappy QBs for the next 2 decades.
Playing against them is like getting 2 extra bye weeks/year.
We easily win our division for the majority of the next 15-20 years.
They put a statue of Coach Dan out front.
Lions win 2 SBs over the course of that time, while contending in the years that they dont win it all.

8 Likes

You really went all in on that prediction hey! Lol

1 Like

Any team Rodgers goes to becomes a playoff team.

2 Likes

I really tried to save my “likes” until the draft. NOOOOPE! Instead…
LOLOLOL.

trey wingo (wingoz)

Sources: The Packers reportedly told Aaron Rodgers they were going to trade him in the off season, then backed off. It’s been a bleep show between them ever since. And within the last week Rodgers told the team… trade or no trade I’m not coming back. Buckle up folks

2 Likes

Yeah, but he’s just a player now that he’s already been drafted.

Now prospects on the other hand…

Happy Hand GIF

Dreamy

2 Likes

I think he’d get hammered (not from “slamming” beers) in a crappy city. Dude has looked very human (and lived in mediocrity) when not protected. Pressured, he’s a different dude. I want him to go to the Jets.

1 Like

Come on GB get it done. Pleeeeeaaaaassssseee

But not a superbowl team.

2 Likes

No that’s reserved for Matt Stafford. I agree he doesn’t make any team a SB team but I believe he makes any team a potential playoff team. But honestly any HOF qb should.

Rams should flip Stafford to GB for Rodgers. IIRC they checked in on Rodgers before the Stafford trade.

McVay and Rodgers are meant for each other.

This is literally my heaven!

1 Like

No thank you! We have the Rams next 2 first rounders, much better for us for the Rams to have Stafford than Rodgers.

3 Likes

I’ll believe it when I see it… Right now nothing is official other than him being a cry baby per usual. GB would be dumb to not try to work something out.