Aaron Rodgers done in GB

Green Bay trades Rogers to San Francisco

Green Bay receives number 3 Jimmy G and a couple pics

Jimmy G plays like crap and whoever they take a number 3 isn’t ready yet

Packers lose 11 games

Rogers on the other hand carry San Francisco deepened the playoffs after beating the rams indivision twice

The rams also lose 11 games

Lions lose 11 or 12 and End up having back-to-back pics around pic 5 and 6 or so in the next draft

If golf doesn’t look like the answer lions trade 5 and 6 to move up and into a quarterback

The lions crushed the packers for the next 15 years after getting both a franchise quarterback and a front office and coaching staff that aren’t complete morons

NFL circle of life

the lion king GIF by Walt Disney Records

2 Likes

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

1 Like

A lot of people online are now saying they thing Rodgers would get offered the Jeopardy! job, which I don’t get at all. He was low energy and had no personality. I thought he was dreadful.

The only person I want to see host jeopardy!

3 Likes

P. Manning would be much better at it … lol

1 Like

this culture has been inundated and drowned in name recognition Z score and number of followers. Hence the only thing they can possibly think of somebody who’s already a celebrity because substance clearly doesn’t matter anymore

1 Like
1 Like

Can’t type. Too much giggling.

I LOVE THIS DUMPSTER FIRE!

1 Like

Doesn’t this mean we won the draft?

Rogers come here and take Detroit to the Playoffs.!!

1 Like
  • Russell Wilson teases the Chicago Bears - “I’d play for the Bears, trade me!”
  • Bears G.M. - “Welcome to Chicago Andy Dalton”
  • A-Aron Rodgers in G.B. - “I’m out fellas!”

I feel like we won the entire 2021 off-season. Watching the misery of others has been somewhat satisfying, if I’m honest. Come play in the mud with us for awhile!!

1 Like

Muddy kneecap job!

If Rodgers ends up in San Francisco then stafford is just cursed. Imagine finally being out of Detroit only to have this guy traded right back into your division.

1 Like

lol man I would love that.

1 Like

Take the curse with him.

1 Like

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter

Reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers is so disgruntled with the Green Bay Packers that he has told some within the organization that he does not want to return to the team, league and team sources told ESPN on Thursday. More on NFL Live now…

3:19 PM · Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to Tweet

trey wingo

@wingoz

Sources: The Packers reportedly told Aaron Rodgers they were going to trade him in the off season, then backed off. It’s been a bleep show between them ever since. And within the last week Rodgers told the team… trade or no trade I’m not coming back. Buckle up folks

4:15 PM · Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to Tweet

Jay Glazer

@JayGlazer

A few teams have called the Packers about trading for Aaron Rodgers

2:07 PM · Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to Tweet

FWIW Pat Kirwan says there’s basically zero chance they trade Rodgers within the conference.

That’s fantastic news! I am hoping for the 49ers only cause it will likely improve our picks for the next two years.

The rumor is Rodgers wants a trade to the West Coast, or closer to it, to also host “Jeopardy!” which is based out of L.A.

I’m not kidding.

I could see Mayock and Gruden doing something in Vegas that makes the rest of the league’s jaws drop to get him.

And of course the Niners.

Thank god. Get him outta here. No way the Packers can strike gold at QB three times in a row. Atleast that is what I am telling myself.

1 Like