Aaron Rodgers done in GB

That makes alot of sense! Just get him out of the NFCN

1 Like

That’s the nba. Nba players have long dictated what they want way before harden

Same!

1 Like

Which would be more pleasurable for you guys?

1. Rodgers going to SF and ultimately helping improve our next two years draft positioning…or

2. Rodgers calls GB’s bluff and holds out, ultimately retiring and they get nothing for this?

Think I like #2 better

Wondering if some sort of QB swap with Houston is feasible for them?

Hoping…he goes to the Jets and gets hammered for a couple/three years before being forced into an early retirement

If he went to SF, he’d be winning titles there, and I’d hate it.
Upside would be helping us to get better draft picks.

I’d rather watch him get pummeled for sure.

Imagine taking a backup QB in the 1st round and the next season when you might have to actually play him you are so terrified you trade for another starter! :rofl:

1 Like

Love it!

Schefter is reporting right now that the Packers’ top brass have all flown out to Cali to try and change Rodgers’ mind. They have offered a generous contract extension. Per Schefter, Rodgers has rebuffed them every time. It sounds pretty bad/awesome.

Mark Schlereth just came on FM 104.3 The Fan out here in Denver and said that he received a call =from a very reliable source that Rodgers is getting traded to Denver.

1 Like

Oh WOW. This is getting nuts. Elway realized the glory days of Peyton and wants that back again.

https://twitter.com/ZacStevensDNVR/status/1387914447860101120

https://twitter.com/CecilLammey/status/1387913931788734466

1 Like

I’m not going to believe it until they announce it officially…or someone says they talked to Jon.

2 Likes

What a crazy freaking off-season for QBs!

Denver would be nice for him.

I hope he does go there
Skuuuuuu-rrrrreeewww GB!!!

1 Like

I didn’t even think of the fact that Stafford would have to face Rodgers some more…and get his ass handed to him by Rodgers some more…not to mention help our draft pick!
Bahahahaha

1 Like

Yeah I was listening to them and when Stink came on and broke this to their roundtable, they were beyond excitement.

That’s some holy shitness if it goes down

2 Likes

Things might look really good for us.

1 Like

I think he wants out of the division because of what Coach Dan is up to. Pretending to want a trade, but really running for his life.

2 Likes

ron burgundy GIF

There is poetic justice in Rodgers completely jacking up the draft’s first round.

1 Like

And the Lions play AT Denver for the 17th Game this year !!!..lol