Aaron Rodgers is demanding Green Bay fire their GM

I loved Favre but have always thought Rodgers is a bit of a jerk and drama queen.

1 Like

I don’t believe you
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Same. Favre was a dude. A-Rodg, to me, is pure drama. Favre had more fun. A-Aron has always had a whiney, entitled attitude.

1 Like

He is a California Metro-Sexual so… yea…

1 Like

I hope ARog goes to Denver and torches Lambeau Field on his way out of town.

2 Likes

To be fair he’s from Chico. Chico is “California” in the same way that Lake Placid is “New York”

2 Likes

I don’t. Let Chucky have him. I’m tired of the Broncos falling into all time QBs. I preferred it when it was like this …

1 Like

California’s U.P.

3 Likes

But he went to college in Berkeley. They took all the “Chico” out of him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

LOL

1 Like

Exactly. Perfect metaphor.

1 Like

Yea, I really don’t care where he goes as long as it is out of our Division…and he torches Lambeau on his way out of town

Metro sexual implies hygiene, Berkeley suggests the opposite.

3 Likes

Good point…

It’s the 2020’s. The mark of most metro-sexuals is a full sleeve tattoo.

1 Like

He wants to be traded away like Favre. Seems like he’s willing to go along with the old plan from the Favre days.

Someone said this the other day and I had to look it up because it seemed so unbelievable. The Packers have only taken 1 skill position player in the 1st round the entire time Aaron has been with the Packers…and that guy was his replacement.

Mind Reaction GIF

6 Likes

stephen colbert middle finger GIF

[quote=“3rdRGR, post:2, topic:10359, full:true”]
They are probably wishing they had traded him for Jarred Goff and two firsts…
[rogers is a top tier passer—but a spoiled brat wineing dip shit with a sever ego problem equilivant of a toddler throwing a temper tantrum in a grocery store—just my opinion

1 Like

Perfectly stated

Ho Lee Phuk.

That is some crazy stuff
Awesome Green Bay Packers GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack