Bob Quinn looking to work fewer hours

Exactly! Yet, he wants to come off as the victim! Quinn is a complete joke! The Fords put him in the spot light and he’s trying to divert the attention and begging for sympathy

Ya’ll looking way too hard at this…no one is coming off a victim…ya’ll are coming off as crazy though.

1 Like

I watched the whole video and before seeing the comments here about Quinn acting like a victim is way out there. Not once did I think he came across acting like that. If anything I actually liked seeing another part of him and made me appreciate him more as a person

3 Likes

The media loved it and have said as I posted here earlier that it was most real he has event been with them.

1 Like

There ya go. Work smarter not harder.
Some people can’t grasp the concept.

2 Likes

The other side …We had a culture in the 90’s of the same , that resulted in nothing .

Mentally Soft players did not not want to play for Patrica because ego was more important then winning . Like this entire topic …context is everything . Patricia can not be late to a meeting he called . The meeting starts when he gets to the meeting …If he was late to a meeting because he was sleeping or getting drive thru …this take is valid …that has never been the case , time management when doing a million things behind the scenes as a new HC is expected…or you can paint the picture negatively …the fact that we even know about it points to mentally soft, butt hurt players talking shit.

If you were objective you would look at the last 2 seasons and be unhappy…that’s fair , you would also point to many reasons outside of Quinn & Patricia for the lack of success…and why this team has failed on the field . If we stayed healthy and the people brought in all contributed and we just sucked I would feel the same way …That’s not the case.

2 Likes

I see what you are saying but every team has injuries. The fact of the matter is the team has to produce this year. No excuses as Bob has stated on record. These are his players; his team. This is a very critical year

1 Like

These mentally soft players that can’t win anything were acquired by the 2 teams with the most wins in the NFC the last 3 years.

One was made the highest paid player at position by one of them.

This isn’t my opinion vs your’s. This is an objective statement of fact.

Do you think you are a better judge of players and locker room culture than Howie Roseman and Doug Pederson or Pete Carroll and John Schneider?

2 Likes

Yes he did…you pretend to know the entire context of plan set in place. In doing so you also assume a time frame or window.

The average fan … Quinn says "9-7 is not good enough "… I agree

The average fan…6-10 & 3-12-1 over 2 seasons is better… I don’t think so… I agree it’s not better

The average Fan …Fire them now , he said 9-7 was not good enough he has been worse… I can’t get onboard this .

This was not a tweak, this was a rebuild in every sense… players , scheme , culture, discipline, coaches…etc…add to it a franchise player & other vets were not onboard with the plan and were undermining at every chance …players bitching about laps and practicing in the cold and snow…it’s disgusting.

We are going into year 3 of a 5 year plan with an offense that was humming under Bevell and Stafford …The Defense still needing players and health has been real issue.

I see exactly what Patricia is trying to do on Defense …his scheme is great when executed properly and when the Offense put’s points on the board early and often …without that offensive production …it is a problem .
This team is being built with a higher % of resources going to Offense and the Defense once done …a plug and play scenario for subs …the team is still not done …I want no part of starting over .

In order to make this argument with me …Wouldn’t I have to, actually have said this below?..

I didn’t say that.

1 Like

The rebuild wasn’t parlayed to fans initially. The assumption was to take the current team to the next level. Do you think Slay and Diggs wanted to be a part of a rebuild? If a complete rebuild was the plan, why not state that when Quinn was hired? Was the rebuild mentioned to the Fords? If so, then why would she issue the mandate statement and provide a letter to ease the frustrations of the fans?

Two days back gronk said lions were trying to trade him when he was retired . Why Quinn try things which is not possible when gronk was retired and do nothing on things which is possible to trade down this year . Quinn doest like Caldwell says more about Quinn too

Slay and Diggs for context

To answer this …Diggs was acquired by Seattle and was the same player he was with us …and not good enough here
Slay a great player that was butt hurt because he was embarrassed and told he was not elite …I wont pretend that Patricia’s method was a good one with Slay …we know it was not …now .
We do know …only a mentally soft player & one that ended up butt hurt and a distraction and a locker room cancer after being embarrassed & butt hurt was an issue here …he needed to go . He was not a fit for the culture being built…that is a fact .

No one questions Slay’s overall talent, not really anyway …an attempt to motivate backfired …
Slay made his bed, when Slay did not take the criticism correctly and instead of trying to prove he is elite and do even better …he decided to be an issue with coaching and in the locker room .

Non issues for Slay in Philly , No issue for Quandre in Seattle … They fit what they want to do . Diggs was used in a manner that works for them…They fit the Coaches personality and Diggs filled a huge need . The two situations not close .

1 Like

Curious to why Patricia didn’t address Stafford? He’s the leader of the team right? I wonder what his reaction would have been had he be told to stop sucking another man penis

I did not see it that way …you assumed wrong .

No I don’t…They wanted to be a part of a system that allowed them to shine. They wanted to be part of a system that reads QB’s in Off zone or Press and bail Zone …CB’s do not shine with stats in a Man and Press Man system that forces them to play the receiver and not the QB …HUGELY VALUABLE if you are good… but you do not shine in the glorified INT dept or passes defended …great ones see very few throws come their way , big plays few and far between. If your idea of a big play is an interception …that is a stat that really is over valued …depending on what else you did all game .

Off course it was …Why give a GM with three years remaining on his contract a fresh extension to match the new Coach on a 5 year plan …this was a rebuild and new plan .

Fans by tickets …it’s that simple , full stadiums is good business , portraying something and meaning it are two different things it all depends on what outcome you wanted to achieve . If that was a real mandate , that was the weakest mandate in history …the letter was a smoothing over , proverbially petting for ticket buyers.

You should only be curious if you find the Stafford Social Media post praising the opposition… :thinking:
Context…"Stop praising the WR who owned you in practice on Social Media, stay off social media and practice your craft so you never have to feel the need to praise someone who owned you …AKA Get off his D**K/ stop blowing him

Anyone that supports this joke of a GM and god awful single digit winning obese coach after 3 years doesn’t know the first thing about football. Fat Pat has done absolutely nothing in Detroit to prove himself as a good coach. He can’t even get himself in shape.

I may support this "joke of a GM’, and I may not know much about football. (I did play 10 years and have a ring)…but one thing I’m %100 certain about is this:

WEIGHT OF A COACH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WINNING!

Andy Reid and his Hawaiian shirt (and shiny new SuperBowl Ring) could eat Coach Patricia out of an Old Country Buffet. We have a better chance of winning ball games if Coach Patricia starts wearing Hawaiian shirts and growing a Walrus mustache…

…Than we do if Coach P. lost some weight as you so desire emerson!!!

(…steps down from soap box…)

Anyone that has difficulty adding 1+1 (2018, 2019) = 3 … or that promotes an agenda that has no shred of validity … that because someone is obese they obviously can’t coach… I can’t take seriously . The knowledge you spew is laughable .

1 Like

Are you still upset Emerson and Lake both died in 2016?! It shows

Sorry, but can’t take you seriously after your swift thread…you clearly are a poor judge of evaluation.