Brett Favre update

These texts wound up in the wrong hands, which makes sense given that Favre holds the league record for sending his passes into the wrong hands.

3 Likes

Mississippi DHS director is now cooperating; expected to plead guilty in what I can only imagine is in exchange for Brett Favre’s soul.

Favre is ■■■■■■. And not in the way he hoped would happen when he send lewd text messages.

4 Likes

Haha the follow up tweet he had was pretty good

https://twitter.com/sagerosenfels18/status/1572968847774212096?s=46&t=k64YZiOBrjv16fc44o5n7w

3 Likes

Nice…. and I even love the discussion following that tweet…

Hilarious that Chase Daniel was first person to come to mind…

5 Likes

Enough to make you sick. Poor people relying on that money to help them put food on the table and these rich SOBs are using it as their own personal piggy bank. I hope they nail every single one of them to the wall. Disgusting.

3 Likes

At least where he is going those lewd text messages will be wanted.

1 Like

Sage Rosenfels

2 Likes

Ohhh yeah, the bigger fish above the woman that grifted Favre’s money for him just got NUKED even after agreeing to spill on everyone else.

32 years and restitution.

Asked why he did it…After a long pause, Davis responded, “Very, very bad judgment, and I shouldn’t have done it.”

4 Likes

32 years for the state charges, still going to get federal charges too. Very good.

1 Like

And Favre will probably get a slap on the wrist.

2 Likes

I defended Aaron because I felt like lions fans were just haters because he’s been smoking us

All the inuendo given towards his sexuality or shots from the family

Yet few players really called him out

But now he kinda annoys me being the
Down to earth every day guy who likes to trip

But he’s worth so much money at this point
He’s got so much more freedom and resources than the everyday man

Excellent health care who ever he decides to get it from
The best ayudia on the planet
Safe and stable housing
And transportation

So now I’m
More conflicted

Favre tho , it’s crazy this story is remaining below the radar.

2 Likes

You know he’s at least losing sleep over this sentence. It seems pretty simple that all you need to do when you have the kind of money that Favre has is to just not be a douche bag. Some guys just can’t help themselves I guess.

All universities have people who do nothing but ask for money from wealthy donors for projects such as this. For any of these clowns to think it is OK to steal money from a welfare fund and use it on a volleyball arena deserve at least some time in prison.

3 Likes

Sad and very true.

2 Likes

Since he “only” took 5 mil from it I’m sure his sentence will be less… but he definitely deserves some time. I hope his lawyers aren’t any good.

And to the point by @Lionpile, absolutely. You want to raise money? Say “hi I’m Brett Favre I’m trying to raise money for this want me to come and do some public appearances/speeches for you?” Not to mention like you said all the donors just waiting to sign checks.

Yet to steal from welfare has got to be the lowest of the low. I mean you might as well go around and take blankets and coats from homeless people.

4 Likes

It has been a bit under the radar nationally… maybe because he’s been retired for awhile? I’m sure once the sentencing comes it’ll get some headlines though

1 Like

And this is someone the fudge packers Idolize. Hard to believe…and now that we know this, just imagine the shit Favre hasn’t been caught with yet.

We know he’s a liar, we know he sends dick picks to reporters despite being a married man with young kids, we know he loves welfare fraud, imagine what he’s really up to!?

2 Likes

Alcoholic and drug addict. But since it was Brett the stories were always painted as “he’s the victim here!” Josh Gordon’s stories were written a little different.

4 Likes

Josh smoked some pot!? What a joke.

Him and that tight end who got in hot water

1 Like

Just keeps getting worse.

1 Like