Campbell: Goff needs to 'step up' for 0-6 Lions

Holy shit

LOL, there’s nothing holy about the lion’s, it’s just shit!!

Nah, I was shocked during the game when they showed it. I believe it was the 3rd game of the yr at that

1 Like

What I hated about this game was how damn comfortable Cincinnati was throughout it.

Remember a couple of weeks ago, when the Lions lost to the Ravens but gave them a game they had to seriously execute at the end to win?

The Bengals came in looking at this game as a schedule W, played 60 comfy minutes on both sides, doing whatever they wanted or needed to, and got that schedule W.

I want to follow a team that other teams don’t get comfortable schedule W’s against.

2 Likes

I flipped back and forth from the lions and rams games, I couldn’t handle watching the lions play that poorly and the rams look good. Gonna be a dog fight in the NFL playoffs

1 Like

I would be so happy if Goff worked out, and we didn’t have to use our draft capital on a QB. I’m starting to have more doubts, for sure.

2 Likes

Rams do look good! How about those Cardinals though, that team is impressive. 6-0 and already dominated the Rams once.

2 Likes

Biggest mistake Lions have made is paying big money to any QB this year. It wasn’t an NFL talent level roster before all the injuries. Goff sucks but so would just about any other QB on this team.

I still say getting those draft picks for Stafford was by far the best thing we’ve done. The Lions sucked with Stafford as well. It’s a total rebuild. It’s why you talk your best player Ragnow into getting surgery during the season. Everyone knows the lions were gonna suck this year. Be it 0-17 or 3-14. The lions were gonna suck regardless.

Really need win in the off-season because we’re not going to during the season.

2 Likes

Playoffs are gonna be amazing, this year. Buffalo is taking the hardware home, this time.

I’ve got Tampa beating the Rams in the Conference championship game.
I’ve got Buffalo beating KC in the conference championship game.
I’ve got Buffalo beating Tampa in the SB

2 Likes

They are STACKED. Playoffs will be dope

1 Like

If Tampa doesn’t get some secondary help I think they might be in trouble. I read the other day that Sherman was placed on IR after they’d already lost their top 2 corners.

1 Like

That was my hope. Change of scenery, feeling wanted, being yr 5, he’d turn it around. Wanted to put that draft capital elsewhere, like you, I’m having my doubts. I didn’t like Fields, and hope I was right about him, but in hindsight he may have been the right pick. I still hope he can turn it around, but he’s getting worse.

1 Like

Gonna be some interesting shifts.
Holmgren has to right that ship too. They don’t look like themselves, yet. I think they’ll step up.
Tampa has to get healthy, for sure.

Yea Buffalo looks good. I think Cardinals are the team to beat in the NFC. All of their FA pickups are working out. Guys like Green and Watt are making plays.

I agree though that when the playoff starts the Bucc’s will turn it back on.

Baltimore looked great today as well.

NFL is great this year as long as I don’t watch Detroit.

2 Likes

Yep, the cards look really good. Be interesting to see what the 2nd game looks like. Homefield will be big imo

1 Like

Love ya man, but suuuure hope your wrong, lol

I’ve got the Cards and rams in the nfc championship, gun to my head, couldn’t call it yet, obviously pulling for the rams

Agree with you Bill’s from afc

But Stafford hoists the Lombardi!!!

1 Like

I’m still on board w/the Sewell pick - love him. Based on what ppl are saying, brutal year to draft a QB, next year.

So…is it still possible to get a good QB in 2023, if we win 8-9 games?
Do we have enough firepower to get a qb, if we end up picking like 9th and 28th overall? What else would it take to get the right QB?

Daaaaamn it.
What do we need to do here? Feels like next year is a bad year to go for a QB

1 Like

LOL. I’m right there with ya. I think we can trade up in 23, but I’d rather not have to.

1 Like

Ha! this would be really fun to see. I’d love it, just not predicting it. I think Buffalo is a friggin’ monster, this year. I think they’re picking up steam too. Some teams still have a chance to step into thier own and stay healthy late.

That would be crazy if 2 teams from the same division end up in the NFC Championship game! Brutal division, especially if Lance works out to be a good one.

1 Like

Bills and cards look fantastic. I’m still thinking the rams haven’t peaked. New offense for Stafford and still building chemistry with the wrs and all. Brady took awhile last yr, Goff is in the same situation new offense etc, so I think there’s still quite a bit of growth to come for the rams.

Oh, and the Packers and Bears did it a few yrs back. Think that was the game Cutler got hurt

LOL, I’m going with my heart. If it can’t be Detroit, Stafford is my 2nd team

2 Likes

Love ya man!
On board with all of this!

3 Likes