Chark visiting Carolina tommorow

This is a narrative based off little fact and highly over exaggerated fan reaction…like yours.

Sorry i can’t agree with this at all.

Firstly, Charks injuries outside of the ankle and then trying to return before it was fully healed, are typical to the position. Which he generally plays through

Swift gets dinged and plays, but is a shell of himself. We’ve all talked about the difference.

1 Like

Is it greedy to want to sign Chark and draft JSN?

1 Like

That’s overkill. And I’m a huge JSN fan.

2 Likes

That’s not greedy. And Chark’s contract will fall off the books by the time we have to pay JSN. I’m all for bringing in good football players.

4 Likes

Well if Air is correct we could possibly see a JSN and Bijan 1st rd. Though i think Bijan will go before 18

Just hope Chark signs with either us or someone else soon. The conversations are just going around in circles over and over again. Common Chark make a decision. You aint getting anywhere close to the money you thought you were getting.

1 Like

With a healthy Chark and a healthy Jamo the playcalling possibilities are crazy, especially with two backs who are dangerous pass catchers and ARSB who is always a threat. Put four or all five of those guys on the field at the same time and anything is possible. It would be a nightmare to defend against.

If Jamo sees less of the ball than he otherwise would then so be it. The optionality makes the offense better.

2 Likes

Yeah the difference is Swift is really productive when he plays and Chark isn’t.

Disagree all you want, the statistics are right in front of your face bro :joy:

LOL, whatever you think bro…

Lol I am definitely part of the problem…my bad!!!

And sorry to everyone else too. The Chark love literally drives me crazy. Never seen something so unwarranted in my life.

1 Like

Maybe it’s u just don’t get the little things. Fact Jamo didn’t know the play book, fact he wasn’t very mature . Fact him and Goff haven’t on same page. Fact when Chark and St Brown and Goff and others were working out Jamo wasn’t there. It’s seems you have a narrative too.

2 Likes

I feel your pain it’s like the 1st round RB debate that never ends…

neverending story work GIF

1 Like

Point ’ you are missing it.

If the offseason convo went like this…

“I would welcome Chark back if the price makes sense, he was solid for us down the stretch.”

You wouldn’t hear from me.

Instead you would think he’s the most pivotal player on the team. He’s literally been talked about as being must re-sign. A lot of posters top player they wanted back.

He made a game clinching catch to send GB home…that every poster on this board should also catch.

I’m not missing anything in regards to this subject. I have zero problem admitting being bias or wrong.

I have a full understanding of this situation. You are the one who is dismissing facts. I’m showing the sky is blue, and you say back, hahahahha whatever you have to tell yourself homie! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Just be consistent and we have no argument. You really like Chark, then you should really like Swift. You think Swift is injury prone, then so is Chark.

Swift is significantly more important than Chark is.

Honestly, without Chark we might not win a game next year…lol I’ll Ieave it at that… time to hit the gym.

Chark is the only player right now that gives us that fast deep threat to draw out coverage and open up the middle. He’s not ‘crucial’ but he does level up the offense. There was a noticeable extra dimension of attack when he was healthy after the Jags game

It’s interesting that they are talking about having ARSB start to run some deep routes. He definitely has the elusiveness but not the height and speed of a typical X receiver

7 Likes

I agree…right now the longer Chark is available the more it makes sense to bring him back. I want him back at 8m AAV or less. And it’s becoming more and more realistic that happens.

I’m referring to before free agency opened. You would’ve thought we were talking about LACs Mike Williams

4 Likes

WR market has been pretty slow in general… I bet with chark’s injury history that might play in our favor if we want to resign him. I’d be happy to have him back, once he got healthy and rolling he was very reliable I thought

4 Likes