Chark visiting Carolina tommorow

Right. And D-Jax’s profile is far less rare than Chark’s. Of course DJ was one of the best ever with that profile but colleges are putting out a lot of small abd fast WRs nowadays.

But getting the two guard basketball build and legit sprinters speed is uncommon. I’d imagine DJ has slowed down a little bit but he’s still very fast.

1 Like

Now I get it . The missing things, your a reader and not a watcher. That’s why you didn’t notice the difference in the offense.

Agreed and And tbf im still waiting to see JAMO make some of those contested catches chark has put on film.

I think chark struggles to get off the line so he will struggle to be THE true #1. But in a rotation/offense like ours he can def have multiple breakout games while just playing his role in other… I think he can be fed/featured… he has that kind of ball skill.

He is worth bringing back at the right price. I agree there.

I like Chark, but aside from that profile, he’s nothing special. Which makes his profile kind of irrelevant.

I will be happy if he’s out starting X in 2023. Not many teams have a #3 as good as Chark. AAV 8m sign me up.

Lol I did notice and we are better with Chark vs without. That’s not what I’m saying at all…smh

He is not a difference maker though. He is not critical to this offense. And Jamo will out produce him with ease.

I could also take a shot at you and say you aren’t watching if you think Swift isn’t more significant or critical in this offense than Chark. It is a glaringly less dynamic offense when Swift doesn’t play.

And it’s funny how some people can dismiss something that’s presented as clear as day. It’s ok to make a mistake and realize sometimes you are wrong. Instead acting like a child throwing insults because what’s presented doesn’t fit your argument.

Are you sure about that?

We averaged 28 points per game and 410 yards per game through week 6…yeah I’m sure.

Did those statistics not rank in the top 5?

At seasons end we averaged 26.6 points per game and 380 yards…looks like we were more productive in our first 5 games.

Chark is definitely an asset when in the lineup

I think he’s primed and ready for his best season

Hope it’s with the Lions

4 Likes

See point 2 about missing things , it has took Goff about 10 games to get in rythem with his WRs . St Brown came around in about 10 games and then Chark was right around that him and Jamo after 6 wasn’t even close to being on same page. And Goff and Chark had a good connection at the end of season. But you won’t find that it your stat sheet. Unless you look at what he did the last 6 games.

1 Like

So your just completely ignoring my entire argument. I said Swift is more productive and more significant in this offense than Chark. That’s even what you responded to…

You have to ignore that though…what could you possibly say to prove otherwise.

When we opened the season with 35 against the Eagles, Chark played. When we scored 36 the next week against the Commies, Chark played. When we scored 24 on the Vikings, Chark played.

When we scored 0 against the Pats, Chark didn’t play. When we scored 6 against the Cowboys, Chark didn’t play. When we scored 15 against the Packers, Chark didn’t play.

6 Likes

As much as I was hoping for more from Jamo last year, I have to disagree with that logic.

The way I see it is that by missing the offseason and camp, he wasn’t able to make the adjustment to the speed and physicality of the NFL, he wasn’t able to build any chemistry and timing with Goff, he wasn’t able to build up trust with the coaching staff, and he wasn’t able to refine his craft at all.

Yes, he was practicing, but how many reps would he have gotten in gameweek practices compared to camp? Gameweek practices will be 100% running the plays that will be called on Sundays, with a lot of walkthroughs, and with him not having been able to have that adjustment, refinement and development of camp, the coaches would rightly have given more full speed reps to the guys they knew they could trust on Sunday. From eight weeks of gameweek practices he probably had the same number of full speed reps as he would have had in two or three days of camp practices.

It’s one thing knowing the playbook, but quite another running the routes and picking up the right keys for the first time at NFL speed without having run hundreds of practice reps. Hock put Hutch on his ass in one of his first practice reps on Hard Knocks, which was a great lesson for Hutch as part of his “welcome to the NFL” adjustment. Jamo didn’t get any of that, he’s not seen all the tricks DBs pull to knock players off their routes, and he’s not learned how to overcome or avoid them. He was out there doing things like he did in college, because he hasn’t had much chance to learn any different on the field.

I get that the fans were disappointed with what he produced last year, I was too, but because of his injury when he did play it was basically like he’d only left college the day before. If he’s still a non-factor in the first few weeks of this season then the criticism can flow, but let’s give him a chance to show what he can do when he’s had the chance to fully prepare on the practice field first.

1 Like

Chark had 7 catches for 98 yards in those 3 games. Riveting…

But I get the point and it is valid. Thanks for always staying consistent and being one of the cooler guys on the board :+1:t2:

But could you address the whole point instead of focusing your arrogant/condescending/dismissive tone on the one part you chose to focus on.

Which is Swift is a more productive player than Chark. But that’s not your style…you prefer to “that guy” on this board.

Dude get over your self saying your missing things is insulting and acting like a child . And you did miss it.

This is how it started , it’s funny you can talk shit then whine people are insulting you for saying your missing the point.

What did I talk shit about? Go get that please…

And get over myself? What does that even mean? I debate topics on this board. And for the most part, I am respectful and non confrontational. You often attack people as your tactic in discussion…if that’s what you want to call it.

You do act like a child regularly here…

Swipeup Reaction GIF by Atria

I will never be a jets fan, especially if they sign Kaaron Rodgers.

1 Like

Happy Kenan Thompson GIF

2 Likes

Lol yeah he got me there…I tend to lump the 11 games where Chark wasn’t productive. A mistake on my part for sure

I don’t double down when I’m proven wrong. I eat shit…I shut up :man_shrugging:t2:

Woody Harrelson Basketball GIF

And you do miss things regularly here quit often.