Chark visiting Carolina tommorow

Dude, if I could give that 1000 Likes I would! Cheers! Spot on.

Now if Jamo is struggling still mid season next year, okay, let’s talk.

But he’s basically a rookie next year. He was 21 years old with a nasty knee injury last year.

2 Likes

If the games played with sub-NFL level QBs……Jake Luton and Mike Glennon…. are removed… how do those numbers look with Minshew, Foles, and Goff?

The fact that Minshew and Foles were the “better” QBs he had with Jags is a big factor IMO….

2 Likes

TOTALLY AGREE! Make it 4 to spread out the signing bonus, but only enough guaranteed money to make it a 2 year deal (unless we want to keep him) 18 Guaranteed with 10M signing bonus base 4M this year and next.
From his point of view if he only lasts 2 years he got 9M per year but all guaranteed. make 3rd year 9M and 4th year 12M. So total contract 41M and it looks good for his agent.
If he makes 3 years, it will show he was worthwhile at a cost of only 9M per year when the going rate appears to be about 11M for FA wide receivers. By his 4th year we will be looking at extending Jamo and he could be a cap casualty (or insurance) possibly trade bait.

1 Like

The numbers are the same with Goff as every other quarterback. I already posted them above homie. Last season he was the same player statistically he’s always been. Almost exactly on a per game and per season basis. Meaning, his numbers are the same whether it’s Goff, Foles, Minshew, etc…

1 Like

Stop it! You are making too much sense. And it upsets me! lol

Also Happy St. Patty’s Day, I am 4.7985% Irish after all… I really gotta start drinking more.

St Patricks Day Cat GIF

2 Likes

Apparently I miss the point on the reg :joy::joy::joy:

You too bromo!!!

St Patricks Day Irish GIF by Guinness US

1 Like

Happy St. Patty’s Day! Hope the drinks are stronger than 4.79% for you today!

In 2019 and the first half of 2020… Chark played 22 games with Minshew or Foles as the QB… and had over 1300 yards.

In the last 6 games with Goff… he had about 400 yards.
They missed a few deep balls early in the season, but it was pretty clear that the trust improved towards the end of the season IMO…
and I think that would continue if he stays here.

2 Likes

Man it’s whatever at this point. If people want to focus on only his absolute best performances when there is a really big sample size of mediocre, that’s their choice.

I give!!!

2 Likes

They are not, I’m drinking pathetic light beer, 4% stuff. Diet stuff really and I feel like a sissy. Most of my ancestors would call me a pussy. haha

Trying to stay on this Keto plan, like @TNutZz keeps saying.

But at least I might remember the March Madness games. So, we good, we good!

2 Likes

Monkey Hugs GIF

2 Likes

I’m fine if he doesn’t come back unless it’s for 5 mill a year or less. He’s hurt too much and the Lions can’t over pay for a guy who’s history shows he gets hurt n misses games a lot.

1 Like

He’s not signing for less than $5m

I agree, so let him go. Not worth it to me. Maybe the Lions do. Time will tell.

1 Like

I think he’s impactful to the offense from a schematic standpoint. I’d do the Meyers deal.

1 Like

don’t disagree at all. And I’m not saying he won’t be great after a full off-season. But it doesn’t take tea leaves to see the kid was a little slow on the uptake after he was healthy. And not running crisp routes

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with the steady 4% stuff. How about that Purdue game-wtf!

2 Likes

They got Fairly Dickened, son!

1 Like

Shocked Oh My GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

Yeah that happens sometimes when your trying to explain things to children and they keep missing it.

1 Like