Detroit Tigers

Skubal had successful surgery and will be back in 23, when in 23, good question.

1 Like

Probably not until after the all star break next year with that injury.

Anyone else feel like mize and skubal will turn into top flight starters just in time for free agency?

1 Like

There are more than few who think that Skubal ends up in the pen, this was prior to this season.

I don’t care where he ends up as long as he’s great at what he’s doing. It would be about time the tigers finally find an elite closer.

considering our offense, he wouldn’t be used very much.

1 Like

So apparently the Braves noticed a hole in Grossman’s swing and think they’ve fixed it. Grossman had 2 HRs in 320 at bats for the Tigers and already has 2 through 30 at bats for the Braves. Hinch needs to be asked some tough questions. At least one head should roll.

Meh. Perfect storm as Weasel as pointed out, truly the exception vs the norm

Is it? If you treated the entire team,I would bet more than half of them would hit better for their new teams. Parades was tearing it up right after we got rid of him too. Bad luck may be too simplistic in many of cases.

I have said time and again they need to fire Coolbaugh. Coolbaugh doesn’t figure into the injuries however. TBH I think the humidor out of the gate had an effect league wide, and then it got in this team’s collective head and the hitting coach also sucks. And the guys also have played like shit. And they have had a tsunami of injuries.

Remember they played like dog shit last year for 40 games out of the gate too

Hinch hasnt impressed me at all.

In other news, I finagled us getting onto the field at Wrigley today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

For one year that guy was fun!

Nice. I was at Wrigley maybe ten years ago for a game against the Cardinals of all teams. It’s a shit hole but the history is amazing.

Welcome back ER, nice start by him and I hope the personal issues are behind him.

What a game by Riley Greene!

1 Like

Yes. Been saying that all year. It should have rolled in June.

Nice! Which one is u, weas?

The good looking one, of course.

I don’t think that set them back at all

Sure shows how risky spending big money in free agency is.

henning’s latest:

Tigers’ situation is known throughout MLB – and the team’s reputation is as bad as its record. A new GM will need to heavily, if not wholly, revamp the process by which the Tigers assemble personnel.

Darko was worthless. We could have won multiple championships with Bosh.