Did WFT already let their new name leak?

Washington Red things

I heard it was going to be Rat Fucks.
Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

2 Likes

was really hoping it would be the Washington Engines

1 Like

We’ll, I mean Washington Senators was an old baseball team name. They became the Expos… then the Nationals ironically

Washington Wokes or Washington WTF’ers

4 Likes

If that’s how you want to do it, how about these:

‘Liars’,
‘Thieves’,
‘Manipulators’,
‘The open hands’
‘Crooks’ or my favorite:
‘Sellouts to the highest paying special interest because I care about myself more than I do the United States and it’s people’,

That covers, but isn’t limited to, my take on politicians. No, I don’t really like politicians much.

2 Likes

That’s a McMotorboat, not found on a McDonald’s menu.

Washington Chancellers. But leave out the ‘h’.

3 Likes

Also Jets, Giants, Panthers, Rangers and Kings for shared names.

1 Like

I would have went with the Washington Wankers.

I was hoping for Washington Misappropriated Campaign Funds, but I get it. The logo and mascot would be a bitch to figure out.

1 Like

Now that’s funny right there! Someone somewhere will say something about that Admiral name! I can see something like, that’s making fun of butterflies! Orrrrrr we have got to keep the Navy out of football! It’s a travesty!!

It’s always something with some!

Haha!

1 Like

I guess admirals wouldn’t be horrible but I was really rooting for Redhawks.

Washington Whatchamacallits - With a picture of a Native American eating the candy bar.

1 Like

Washington Red Wings

Washington Weasels

2 Likes

Washingtonadmirals.com goes to
About — Giving Kitchen

I bet that was setup.

1 Like

Possibly.

I did it the other day and it went to a Washington Admirals website. There’s already a Washington Admirals team, I didn’t see what it was, basketball or something…either way, I don’t think that’s what their new names are going to be.