Goff needs to be better

It’s just such a stark departure from reality. Especially after a game where Goff had 353 passing yards, 2 TDs, no INTs, and 107.5 rating

Fun fact: Goff currently has 17 career games with at least 350 passing yds, tied with Andrew Luck for 4th most over first 8 career seasons in NFL history

3 Likes

NextGen has their TT stat, but that doesn’t measure if it’s forced. For instance, Dallas’s Texas Coast is a McCarthy dink-and-dunk offense designed to get the ball out fast (and 5th in TT). We’re currently 13th in TT with the 4th-rated QB.

I’m not going to say we shouldn’t have pressure-beaters, but it seems like we’re in a good place right now. If they go too tight, they’re talking about the Lions like they are Dallas instead of like SF and Philly.

Just based on the eye test I’d say the only thing he really needs to improve on is deep ball accuracy a little which I’m not saying because of the Jamo throw(didn’t look like he stepped into it very well). He’s not bad at the deep ball either definitely not saying that, but I do think it’s something he needs to work on. Short to intermediate he’s money though

1 Like

Huh?

If Goff throws that pass on time, he has no trouble stepping into it. Just saying. It was late.

Joey B has been bad this year besides one hame3

So he can do better! :grinning:

1 Like

Even Mahomes hasn’t been sharp this year. The pick six against the Lions notwithstanding (it was a good throw), he had many horrible tosses in that game. Everyone wanted to blame Toney, but Mahomes looked like he was throwing cinderblocks at times during that game.

meme-troll

4 Likes

The filthiest of trolls. I remember hearing of a poll in San Francisco where 60% of the responding fan base wanted George Seifert fired the year after winning the Super Bowl. You’re just never going to please everyone.

2 Likes

What problem?
Were we not supposed to win?
Some folks can find fault with 75° sunny day.

2 Likes

This makes me miss espnbaby.

Goff’s literally the 4th highest ranked NFL QB so far this season.

9 Likes

You must a ton of fun at parties and football games.

You probably think you should make every putt, too.

Everyone can always be better. It’s not a game of perfect and nobody ever will be but this post, on this day, is just a ridiculous take, Im sorry.

7 Likes

Lol, the original post was such cancer that it made you post after 1 year of not posting :laughing:

10 Likes

Well glad to know that even at 5-1 we will still have trolls on board. Was afraid our success would make this board less fun.

1 Like

Ha, true. The real reason I haven’t posted is I got signed out and was always too lazy to get signed back in. I was just a lurker but now I’m back….thanks for noticing, though :grinning:

5 Likes

you would have to to try and justify your stance—and STILL be wrong.

3 Likes

@Samsalt1
You know what, f*ck this I’m gonna find my password, log back in , and tell this Jabroni how ridiculous he is. His short game sucks at golf. And he’s probably a lame at the parties.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Here we go. This dude in here to drop his biweekly turd then disappear for two weeks.

Ew Smells Bad GIF by Bounce

2 Likes

6-2 or 7-1 the last 8 on the road. No longer a discussion, or at least, shouldn’t be. But facts ruin the narrative and nobody likes that.

3 Likes