Goff vs Stafford last 3 Games

Seriously? The team with 7 wins is the better team right now regardless of a 3 games losing streak. The other team doesn’t have a single win.

1 Like

Teams are adjusting to what the Rams were successfully doing earlier in the season. They’ve had some injuries but so what? So has everyone else.

McVay has a reputation for not being able to adjust to teams’ adjustments on his team. And he’s been living up to it the past month or so.

Stafford was early on trending to be something like a 5,500 yard passer with 50 TDs. Come on. If he was “that guy,” that surely would have shown itself in his time here. He at one point had Calvin, Tate and Marvin here.

So no, he’s not that good. He’s probably not quite as bad as he’s been recently, either, Mr. Pick-Six. And, again, he’s never had pressure before like he does out there.

3 Likes

The Rams problem isn’t Stafford. He has the same problem he had in Detroit. He has no ground game and the defense is getting run over. Still top ten in scoring and passing offense. They look a lot like…the LIONS. Putting a dream team together hasn’t really worked for the Rams who are soft like Charmin.

4 Likes

To be fair, Stafford is part of their problem right now.

2 Likes

I’ve never entertained the idea that Goff is physically better than Stafford. And Goffs the guy they traded sure, but 2 years before they made him the highest paid QB in the league. Or is that something we can’t talk about? You know because he played so well? Stop making it Stafford VS Goff. It’s Detroit VS the rest of the NFL that actually have NFL rosters.

4 Likes

No he isn’t.

Sure but what’s that mean , I mean we made Flowers one of the highest paid DEs and how did that work out. Let me tell you not good. Same results as signing Goff to a hudge contract. Doesn’t mean anything when they hit the field.

4.22, 4.67, and 8.34.
Stafford’s avg air yards per attempt the last 3 games.

Let’s compare teams

Stafford
Has lost his #2
Has no run game
Has bad defense
Has bad Oline
And very avg TE.

Stafford has good #1
WR.

Goff has no #1 or #2 wr
And a bad defense.

But he has a better Oline
A better run game and a better TE.

It means in 2 years stafford might be in the same situation as Goff. The Lions took on Goffs contract to get 2 first round picks and grant Stafford his wish to be the hell away from this shit hole. They didn’t sign Goff to that huge contract. The same Genius that called a running play with no time outs and needing two scores last night did.

Dude you stated that because Goff was signed to a big contract means he’s a good player , like flowers it wasn’t true and it was a mistake. Many players get signed to hudge contracts that don’t live up too them

First 8 games he had a rating of over 100 six times, he’s been under 100 the last 3 games. 3 games in a row with pick-6…but never his fault.

1 Like

44.9, 35.2, and 15.1 QBR the last 3 games…yep, he’s playing great!

The silver lining in Captain Checkdown Goff stinking up the season is that maybe Holmes is finally starting to realize he’s not the guy.

Yea but how do they compare to bolyeough?

Picksixford

1 Like

So far this season, Stafford has been what he’s always been. Extremely talented with some unreal throws but then also inconsistent, and pick 6 prone especially vs good teams. Year 13, nothing much has changed. I felt like I was watching the Lions play the Packers yesterday.

2 Likes

I didn’t really think the pick 6 was that bad yesterday. The WR should have fought for the ball more. The pick 6 vs SF was a perfect ball that the TE juggled and it went into the arms of Jimmy Ward. The worst one was the Titans pick 6, and the guy came off his man to jump that ball. It was a great play.

Stafford ain’t playing great, but he is still slinging it. He ain’t the problem.

Make up your own quote. Go find me where I said that. I’ll be waiting. If you want to proclaim yourself as a “Stafford sluper”, then so be it lol

1 Like