Graham Glasgow returning

I’m getting analysis paralysis and we’re still over a month away.

almost there myself…where ya unplug and just can’t think about the scenarios anymore. :joy:

1 Like

hmmm GIF

I just keep reminding myself “draft good players.” Everything else is gravy.

4 Likes

Will she play split end or tight end?

1 Like

Thats my take on it. Brown is the better center between them and Glasgow is the better guard.

Here’s to hoping Ragnow has a healthy season.

I bet they told him he could “compete” for a starting spot. Im guessing whoever is healthier and outplays the other will start between vaitai and Glasgow. What is nice is that either one can be a swing backup… Vaitai at G/T and Glasgow at G/C. Either way its great depth

1 Like

Her parents must be so proud!

1 Like

Love it! Keep building that OL!

I think he was gone anyway.

[quote=“stephenboyd57, post:73, topic:22201”]
love that Holmes is making a bunch of moves, but he’s not giving out crazy contracts that are going to kill us long term. Everything is real smart and calculated, feels very different.
[/quote,]

Holmes did what he said ,they had more resources but would still be strategic and look for fit. He’s said he doesn’t mind spending but it has to make sense. And that’s exactly what he did.

6 Likes

Welcome back!

4 Likes

Welcome back cracker?

Kyle Meinke is not so sure either!

4 Likes

No more Avila’s in Detroit. I’ve had my fill.

My thoughts exactly. If he is good after surgery great news, if not we don’t have a gaping hole.

Both guards on 1 year deals glasgow and jonah

:slight_smile: Riley REIFF is what I meant.

That’s why I’m all for drafting one!

I wouldn’t be mad with Skoronski @ 6

3 Likes

Very late to the party here, but love the signing. Now both #6 & #18 are BPA, sans QB of course. The negative, trade down is less valuable than it was a couple of weeks ago.

Trust in Holmes & Co.

2 Likes

KISS

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid