Graham Glasgow returning

Hell, yes!
Welcome home, Graham! You’re going to love being back as much as we love having you back!

Both at the same time

Does a Glasgow signing show how important footwork is in the interior linemen we want?

Man, I’m lovin Brad’s off season so far, short of the Analzone signing (which I found very mehhh), but he has the chance to prove me wrong on that front.

5 Likes

Graham was a good player when he was a Lion, there’s a reason he got $11 million/year from Denver… He’s set up better this time around playing between Ragnow and Sewell. I think they still grab a guard in round 2 and maybe again in the 5th/6th, Voorhees?? :thinking: That’s what I’d do

7 Likes

Could Awosike be in play at RG as well?

Gibby - round 2

1 Like

LOL - Love it

4.5 million for a backup Guard?

Ed Bassmaster Nascar GIF by Insurance_King

1 Like

Up to is the key words. It’s gotta be an incentive based deal.

He didn’t forget how to block… he hated his QB and his team… so did everyone else

2 Likes

I think he starts and Halopalovitale’s is gone.

2 Likes

It’s possible… that would be doing Big V very dirty though and not giving him a chance to be a free agent

1 Like

No offensive lineman forgets how to block, and yet they all get worse anyway. The NFL is a grind.

1 Like

Maybe he’ll get an injury settlement and retire?!?!

3 Likes

Also possible. We know nothing about the current status of the injury or recovery. All just speculation.

giphy (2)

Every minute of the day!!! lol

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking, if the back is not good still at this point, going to FA is a moot point for him.

BTW…late to this thread but I love this signing. GG was hurt last year, had the off season to recover and should be a great addition to the team. I think GG fits the MCDC mold

2 Likes