Green Bay is going to beat San Francisco

You’ve got nothing to worry about. The annual Niner playoff beatdown of the Packers is practically a holiday in my household.

5 Likes

I liked GB to beat Dallas and bet on it. I didn’t expect the whooping they put on though.

I think SF wins this game unless they come out totally rusty from a week off or suffer a key injury.

2 Likes

Time for a poll methinks

1 Like

Love it!

I have been thinking about this and here’s what I feel.
I don’t want the Pukes to even make the NFCCG. Even if it means playing the championship game in Detroit.
I think we have a decent chance to beat them, but I’d rather be able to say we made it and they didn’t.
If we beat them, there would be shade thrown about some bad call or some such drivel. I don’t want them to even sniff the championship game. Thanks to them for taking out the Cowgirls, and I would love to see them beat up the 49ers in a losing effort, so we could go in and mop up.
But no glory for the Pukes.
If we lose to SF, it’s still been a super season for Detroit. A loss to GB would leave everybody with a sour stomach and we’d have to listen to crap forever. Get them out of the tournament.

3 Likes

I think we have a better than not chance of beating KC and Buff. Baltimore, on the other hand…

3 Likes

The Pack can be run on…and the 49ers run it very well.

Tough matchup for them

1 Like

I’m sure this won’t bother anyone on the 49ers

Green Bay is 6-8 when Aaron Jones is inactive or rushes for less than 100 yards. They’re 4-0 when he rushes for 100 (their last 4).

Want to stop Green Bay? Stop the running game.

1 Like

Well to be fair. Wyatt is a bit of a moron

1 Like

I’d love another home game… but I really want to play the 49ers. They don’t scare me. Sure they are good but so are the Lions.

4 Likes

Meh, something will happen to Purdy or McCaffrey.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m hoping somebody knocks off Baltimore for us if we can get there.

2 Likes

I just hope they beat the crap out of each other and whoever wins is missing some key players for the championship game. Then hopefully we win our game and are healthy thus having an advantage.

3 Likes

SF is going to steamroll GB

2 Likes

I dunno. GB is playing with house money, they have momentum, and SF is rusty as hell.

1 Like

Dallas was fraudulent. SF is the real deal. I think this is an easy win. I just hope GB beats up on them a little

1 Like

When I watched them lose to PJ Walker I thought “man this 49ers team is unbeatable!!!”

The only team in the league that concerns me is Baltimore. They are absolutely not ■■■■■■■ around.

5 Likes

Dallas proved to be last years Minnesota

4 Likes