He's Back! Boyle signed to PS

Newsflash, none of our opinions count.

1 Like

That’s a very good point. Goff can’t be wasting his time bringing Nate up to speed. Obviously Brunel’s job is to coach up Nate too, but utilizing Boyle to assist is a great use of resources.

2 Likes

It does when I look in the mirror.

Im Good Enough Nighty Night GIF by Saturday Night Live

5 Likes

Boyle may have been the cheapest option while also knowing the play book. Makes perfect sense for a 3rd string QB. If they elevated him to the roster it would be a totally different story.

2 Likes

C’mon… not everyone here is a married man.

3 Likes

Players on the practice squad can be placed on the active/game day roster three times during the regular season.

5 Likes

Oh shoot. I misread the headline. Wrong sucky backup. My bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

boilease

I’ve ordered a case for the entire Den. Should be in by Sunday’s game.

(QB) pain relief is on the way!

5 Likes

Then make him an assistant coach

Which is why they just should have kept Blough and conceded that you blew the QB evaluation 2 years in a row with these guys, but it’s too late now. They’ll probably cut Justin Jackson from the PS so they can keep both a #3 QB who can’t hit the broadside of a barn and a #2 Kicker because it’s necessary that a Kicker know the playbook or something…

1 Like

ahem

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

1 Like

Present company excepted, of course.

1 Like

Niiiiice!

Lonely Zach Galifianakis GIF

They had one spot left that Boyle took. They currently don’t have to cut anyone.

1 Like

lying harry potter GIF

1 Like

I may be uneducatedable , but dif Boyle cant suit up on game days…what is the point in brinking him back?

Back in 1975 we had this thing called the Pet Rock…

2 Likes

He’s there to run the scout team and make our defense feel unbeatable. He’s the equivalent of licking toads…supplying feelings of euphoria and invincibility. Then, on Sundays, the D can look around and say “what the F?”

1 Like

I think that goes in the “Most boring thing you’ve ever seen” thread. :wink:

3 Likes