Hooker struggles in OTA

Hooker will be great if he has to be a starter. Remember it’s all Ben Johnson anyway

2 Likes

A sports radio show overreacting during OTA’s… really shocking stuff.

Hey look it’s a squirrel…

squirrel GIF

5 Likes

Don’t you know that humans quit learning when they reach the ripe old age of 26? “He is what he is at this point”

Hooker has one OTA under his belt. He hasn’t even started his first real training camp, and ‘some’ people already claim to know that the Lions missed on him, and he won’t improve.

Dumb

6 Likes

Did the media say he was going to suck forever or that he struggled in OTA camp? One is conjecture (which I read nothing of the sort) and one is based off facts and observations. Big difference.

Hahaha! For the win.

3/4 empty with that guy. Good lord. We’re gonna win 3 of the next 5 SBs and some of these cats are gonna be crying about the practice squad guys.

I find this hilarious.

Mind blown. Rookies don’t get any better after their first NFL offseason? This guys isn’t drinking before posting…he’s on something much more powerful

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

4 Likes
2 Likes

I see it as 1/4 full.

5 Likes

I dont know Brunell seems pretty pleased with him so far.

1 Like

I got my song prepared for the first 4th quarter Hooker comeback.

The Hook brings you back
I ain’t telling you no lie
The Hook brings you back
On that you can rely

2 Likes

Good tune… the lyrics of that song just prove how irrelevant lyrics are. Fat dude plays a mean harmonica

1 Like

I’d be happy if he has a career like say.

Kurt Warner, or even Tony Romo

The NFL has plenty of history of QBs who took years to develop.

3 Likes

Quite a bit thinner these days is John Popper.

YARN | And unfortunately, my neck does look like a vagina. | Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002) | Video gifs by quotes | 12726a4b | 紗

5 Likes

You might be up for a little Magic Dick?

2 Likes

Not possible, his whole career was already written when he struggled in OTA’s

1 Like

Right. I mean, if we can’t tell who a guy is after his first non-padded practice after missing a whole year with injury, what are we doing?

From an article this am sounds like he has definitely improved in a few areas where he was not looking great earlier.

Anyone as accurate and ball protective as Hendon Hooker is going to look good behind the best o-line in the league with the weapons we have. That is my belief. Put him on last year’s Carolina team and he stinks but you got it on easy street here.

Justin Rodgers mentions Hooker looked good after early struggles yesterday

Sure, but the question remains how well he can run playaction, snaps from center vs shotgun(most if not all his career) and diagnose what a defense is doing.

Sounds like an improvement from OTA’s which is excellent, next step is improving in joint practices and preseason games.

2 Likes