How is this possible with a horrible QB?

Again

Dont think you can go wrong with a devolopmental qb this draft

1 Like

Same reason as Ware, and Long before them.
Hype!

1 Like

I’m not wanting to get rid of Goff just because. Only Bryce Young would push me in that direction. Outside of that I hope we draft a developmental guy.

Hype​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like the little guy.

1 Like

That’s why we took Long, Ware, Harrington, and Stafford.

I didn’t scout college for the Long and Ware picks. I remember Ware very well though, that was early in my fanhood. Guy couldn’t hit the side of a barn. Nice guy though. Really nice guy. Listened to him do a few college games and he’s pretty good at it.

The Harrington pick. Wow. I hated that from day 1. The guy was not meant for pro football.

People forget we have drafted several 1st round QB’s over the years, and only Stafford was really any good. The others were just disasters. Goff is the 2nd best Lions QB I’ve seen in my lifetime. Not sure how fast I want to move off of Goff for a new rookie QB. There is no such thing as a sure thing.

Imagine the 49ers traded Jimmy G, which they were trying hard to do, where would they be right now without him!?

8 Likes

The Colts had to let Manning go for Luck, even that didn’t work out that great. Luck never reached Manning levels and Manning tore it up for Denver for a brief time. There are no guarantees other than that if you draft WRs with your top 10 picks all the time you’re really stupid and will never win shit. That’s a guarantee.

1 Like

Are you saying Matt Millen wasn’t a hall of fame GM!?

2 Likes

Their fantasy numbers would suck!

1 Like

They’d be 3-7 like the Rams if they traded Jimmy G away. He’s not great, but he’s solid and can run the offense.

3 Likes

But man, could he run!!!

1 Like

If we could get stenberg to pass block like brown he’d be an all pro.

1 Like

Luck would have come very close to manning levels if they’d have built a good offensive line.

1 Like

Instead, they let him get massacred, like Manning before him.
Me? I promise you’d never hear a peep out if me if we took Oline or Dline in the first round ever year.
You don’t need a first round WR, TE, or RB to win.
You don’t need a first round CB, LB, or Safety to win.
You need a healthy QB and to win the trenches.

2 Likes

1 Like

So you’re saying that they shouldn’t have been satisfied with Stafford, should have kept drafting a QB high until they found their Mahomes?

1 Like

Yep, not satisfied with Stafford or Goff, both #1oa picks. We need to trade up to #1 to take this years Willis.

3 Likes

I like Bryce Young but there’s a good chance he’s shorter than Kyler Murray. Not sure I want to see all the short guy memes for the next five years

8 Likes