Kris Simms: Trubisky and Mariota significantly better than Goff

Man, the Gofflings sure jumped on this thread.

Anyway, Stafford is like, way better than all 3 of them. Combined. And that’s sort of all that matters, isn’t it?

dwight schrute smirk GIF

2 Likes

Found something for you. Florio went on the Dan Patrick show in the offseason of 2019, and said that Goff wouldn’t get a second contract with the Rams. Shortly thereafter, the Rams gave Goff the rather large second contract … contradicting Florio’s wisdom. He’s had beef with Goff since then.

If you google Florio - Goff - Contract, you get 143,000 hits.

Yes, Florio is Petty.

The interesting part about all of this, is that I’ve never been a proponent of Goff. But he’s better than Mariota and Trubridgeski, and doesn’t deserve all of the shit talk from Simms. Oh, and he’s better than Simms.

So which one is it? You have steadfastly maintained that we are all idiots who drool on our keyboards anonymously and aren’t even qualified to banter on a social media platform with eachother. We live a meaningless existence outside of the public eye, and noone gives a shit what we have to say.

But now its a “serious accusation” to state an opinion about a media member? And “he better” have hard evidence? Who gives a shit if he does or doesn’t, its a frickin message board. We are here to talk shit about football, and giggle with our homies. I hate using the old “why do you come here” line, but you seem to have a real disdain for people expressing their opinions about football on a football message board.

Here, maybe this will cheer you up Mr. Grumpy:

Sexy Michelle Jenneke GIF

4 Likes

Lions, beets, and Battlestar Galactica.

4 Likes

It doesn’t really matter what Simms thinks. It’s fun to read talking head opinions but doesn’t mean they are always right. Aside from saying Paxton Lynch would be a franchise QB and that Cutler would be better than Stafford, he was spot on saying Mahomes was the best prospect in that draft

But Simms also said back in 2014 that Brady wasn’t a top five QB and in 2022 said Tannehill was more talented than Brady

When Goff had just gone to his second Pro Bowl and was in MVP chatter Simms ranked him in the 20’s

Sims is at the end of the day is just a voice in the ether. Brady made him look stupid and let’s all hope Goff will as well. But it’s up to Goff, not Simms, not us

1 Like

Triggered much? There are many people here who have excellent takes and are much smarter than me. I have been on this site and the old site for over 13 years. It has been an interesting ride. I have always called out individuals who are quick to critique people who might have a more informed opinion on a topic that differentiates from their own opinion. That’s a lot different than your overdramatic extreme exaggeration of what you think I am doing.

How can you say he clearly hates Goff. It is a poster’s uninformed opinion that he does and a point he is using to support his argument for the discussion in the first place. Simms and Floria seem to have an agenda against Goff. The point of a debate is to present evidence and there were several pieces of evidence that suggest his opinion is inaccurate…but hey let’s just chalk it up to “I hate everyone”.

You are just annoyed I didn’t agree with your take. :kissing_heart:

thanks for thinking of me you really shouldn’t have.

1 Like

So say we all

1 Like

Don’t really have to. That’s how this game is played, right?
We have a guy who sucked on 3 teams talking shit about a 2 time Pro Bowler who lead his team to a Super Bowl.
Evidence doesn’t count for shit if you get stuck on the eternally worst team in the league.
But see, Mr 61.9 lifetime QBR wasn’t ever on a team that sucked.
It might mean something if his dad said it, but, he’s smart enough to keep his mouth shut.

If you want to be taken seriously and not someone who conjectures stupid theories based on no actual logical thought then sure doesn’t prove anything. But to say “yea I think Floria dislikes Goff because of all the beatdowns that Goff has put on his football team” is dumb when you look the record of 2-2 and the only beatdown was the Vikings beating the rams by 3 tds in 2017.

His football career does not mean he can not be good at what he does now…did you play in the NFL?

I mean, he did get traded a year later and there was speculation that the rift with McVay had been there for a while…so he was wrong about the second contract but he wasn’t wrong about the point about the marriage not lasting…i mean if that’s your evidence…it’s very weak.

LOL

1 Like

Its a message board. Reading other people’s opinion and posting our opinion is what we are here for.

3 Likes

If someone is a Rams fan…definitely.

2 Likes

then you really should have no problem with what I say…move along. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

“proof” is not always proof. This is an idea you’re clinging to that is unrelated. 2 separate conversations.

heated debate in May….
just when I thought we had hit the lull…

2 Likes

Do we love Simms when he’d pick Cutler over Stafford?

Cutler Or Stafford? Simms Prefers Cutler Because ‘He’s An Angry Guy’

Dude completely didn’t factor in handsomeness. Rookie error.

1 Like

Ah! “Read my opinion and shut up!”
Bet I can tell you your life story. Only, not on here.:rofl:

By all means go right ahead….
Anticipation Popcorn GIF