Lions - Chiefs Tailgate: Who's going?

A friend of mine worked the Taylor Swift concert in Phoenix. He said the majority of the crowd was female. The only guys were with their daughters. Lots of eye candy.

2 Likes

Not many guys want to listen to songs about all her breakups.

1 Like

She sings?

1 Like

Taylorgating!!!

It’s an actual thing apparently, per gmfb.

1 Like

Nobody should be surprised by her drawing power. It’s a serious level of fandom. Girl at work who loves her couldn’t wait for those Ford Field tickets to go on sale.

Ending up getting two that are BEHIND the stage. She’s not even sure with the setup if she’ll even be able to see her. Dropped the money anyway. Wouldn’t even tell me how much her sister spent, who will apparently be ground floor watching her from the front.

Swifties are a legit thing.

Wednesday Morning Gator GIF by Allegheny College

3 Likes

Going to see Willie tonight, I’ve seen him with Dylan before but the wife never has.

Should we all show up in Taylor Swift shirts?

Shake It Off Taylor Swift GIF

1 Like

Me and the wife are going just got our tickets tonight.
Two of my favourite teams going at each other. Always Love KC when I was a kid but living across the creek from Detroit I like the Lions and easy access to go to games. I can not wait….

5 Likes

I haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

I have a scheduling conflict, hotel and flights already booked to go to Georgia that week on Business. I’m trying to find a way to make it all work. It might be more of a short term decision.

If I can pull it off I will be going.

1 Like

Well, if you are in GA and NOT KC let me know, will find a spot to watch.
Provided I’m not in FL

1 Like

You just make sure she remembers you are the Godfather. :wink:

Hilarious story, man. Surprise her with something early, brother.

1 Like

OK,

So, my brother is officially out, and I’m still without a ticket. Wife has approved. I’m on the hunt for one so if you have one, let me know your section/row/seat and I’ll try to nab something nearby. If you are going stag like me (some of you messaged me), give me a holler so we can nab tickets together.

2 Likes

33 posts were split to a new topic: The “It must be June” Taylor Swift thread

I would like to get behind her stage -lol

I am down for tailgating. I will be traveling from Texas on Tuesday and returning on Saturday. I have a lot of “work” to do in the KC area.

8 Likes

Welcome to the board!

Wilkommen

Welcome

Its official. Nephew bought tickets for $350 per. Booking a room later today.

Soooo pumped !!!

6 Likes