1 Like

Exactly what I’m mocking up.

2 Likes

Spike, gone but not forgotten.

1 Like

You can put

“Be nice to Nate, he missed his 10th anniversary for this game”

3 Likes

I’m in, make it a classy Lions Den logo with a collar. That way I can where it to work. I’d like a buy 5 get 1 free deal.

3 Likes

Will definitely be there. Down for meeting up for sure.

2 Likes

So, I’m whining because of the price but my adult daughter told me she’s selling her shitty Taylor Swift seats for over $2,000 and she has 2 of them. If I go it’s probably going to be a decision that week, and I hope I can get a loner seat for a decent price. Thinking the tailgate could be epic.

2 Likes

I am just going to wait to get a ticket. The way the prices are now, I don’t see them coming down any time soon. Nor do I see them selling out or it already would have. I could see myself buying day off when desperation sets in. If I have to spend $700+/ticket then I can just do it on Sept 8th and not today. But I will be there, won’t miss it.

1 Like

You may want to grab a ticket on the 7th, not the 8th, just a thought.

2 Likes

Counter point: Imagine the money he’ll save on the ticket if he buys on the 8th.

2 Likes

Just got off of Stubhub, LOTS of tickets in the $340-$360 range today.

2 Likes

2 G’s to see Taylor Swift? What is wrong with this world. I’d rather watch the Lions Panthers game from 2022 on repeat than see Taylor Swift in concert.

6 Likes

taylor swift brendon urie GIF by Taylor Swift

3 Likes

There are some who would contend that watching Taylor Swift’s fine ass strut around for 3 hours wearing almost nothing is more entertaining than a bunch of dudes wearing tights throw a ball around on a field to each other.

Now, I’m not one of them, but they exist. Or so I’m reminded. Often. Perspectives, I guess.

2 Likes

That’s what cheerleaders are for!

2 Likes

Hm GIF by MOODMAN

This is my, “There isn’t a cheerleader on the level of T Swift, and you know that” look.

oops!

So my company has a division in KC and I really should be getting there to check things out…

Still doesn’t solve the ticket price issue but free lodging so maybe just maybe

1 Like

Reminds me of the time I booked a cruise out of Port Canaveral and a flight to Miami . . . one of the guys going noticed it the day before we left and luckily we got out of it for $25 change ticket fees.

1 Like

That was always one of the perks of business travel when I was a Ntl Sales manager. Planned a lot of my travel around Detroit Tigers and Michigan basketball, they paid for my airfare and hotels and I would buy the ticket the day of. Saw so many great stadiums and arena’s.

4 Likes