Miles Killebrew suffers brain injury in practice, further decimating Lions’

You can’t detect concussions with CT scans. Only if there’s a brain bleed will show on a CT or MRI. Concussions are purely symptom based.

Killebrew is one of the craziest and most fearless guys on the team. He’d be the last guy to fake an injury. Stating that he would be faking it is absurd.

1 Like

He was set to start at safety. He hasn’t been playing well while on defensive snaps and he’s not a Tracy Walker. He’s in the last year of his contract and I believe he wants out of Detroit. Not saying he’s for sure faking but better to exaggerate what started as a superficial head injury than to play bad and mess up your next contract.

THIS.

Take it from me.

Killebrew is strictly a Special Teamer. A really good Special Teamer.
Both Caldwell/Austin and Patricia have tried to get value from him on the defense and have not been able to find a role for him. He tried bulking up and converting to LB. Didn’t work. He’s tried thinning back down and returning to Safety. Not working either. He’s a tweener/special teamer.

Anyhow, I hope he returns to health. I wouldn’t be surprised if his concussion occurred in-game, but symptoms were delayed and possibly even brought on by practice.

2 Likes

I must of have missed it. Did Diggs hair plugs fall out too?

2 Likes

What proof do you have he wants out of Detroit?

Nah, it’s just Wes making something into something it’s not, again.
People say something about Diggs would be valuable right now with all the injuries and now he’s Lebron James (in Wes’s head only).

Just looked at the injury report.
Matt Patricia is out with a knee.

He hasn’t dressed for a game since we traded him

1 Like

Don’t confuse this guy by using facts and data

1 Like

Why wouldn’t he? Where does he fit in? He’s been a bust and is stuck on special teams as a 4th round pick.

That’s what I was trying to say…evidently not everyone knows this.

Shouldn’t be a problem, he can’t see them anyways.

What’s the advantage of faking an injury anyway? Does he benefit the team by being on the sideline? Does it help his cause for personal incentives per deemed in his contract? Does it make him just a better team member? Bottom line, don’t believe this stance…like, at all.

Well there are some red flags.

A) started off as just a superficial head wound.
B) he was going to be thrown into the starting safety role and is not as good as the other safeties.
C) he knows a bad performance hurts his contract since this is his last year on his rookie contract and he hasn’t been playing well

I’d more deem them opinions than red flags. My opinion is just that your opinion is wrong. But that’s just my opinion.

Dude, I don’t know if your original thought was properly understood or expressed, but where you’ve just landed is outer space

2 Likes

Maybe I just don’t believe everything I hear?

Kellebrew is a shit player. This “injury” benefits him more than hurts him.

He’s an excellent special teams player and will be valued for that. He is a confident player who knows exactly what his situation is. He is not afraid of anything. If they asked him to take snaps at Offensive Tackle, he would.

2 Likes

4th round pick stuck on special teams. Not sure that’s what he envisioned out of college.

Things are looking about as bleak as ever for Killebrew. With no change in defensive scheme, there’s really no reason to believe he’ll get an opportunity to flourish in a new role. This is the end of the road for Killebrew and the Lions.

1 Like