New antonio brown drama 9/7

How bad is it when Burfict is the guy who calms you down? “According to the report, the situation never seemed to be getting physical, but teammates including linebacker Vontaze Burfict intervened to calm Brown down.”

4 Likes

I see him in NE playing next to Josh Gordon.

Funny post, thanks for the laugh bro

1 Like

Yeah…with lots of Prozac! For JG and AB…or Brady, whoever needs it I guess.

Getting back to my point with re to what he does to a locker room. " David Carr, the brother of Raiders quarterback Derek Carr, said on NFL Network Thursday night that the team captains had asked to meet with Gruden earlier in the day to let him know that they will back the team’s decision on Brown."

1 Like

Titus Young was a true crazy man…Brown is just a Diva…Stupid Pride has cost him a fortune.

2 Likes

It does seems that the Patriots are the team that could sign him with iron clad week to week behaviour conditions that can manage his crazy. One misstep and you’re gone. No guaranteed money whatsover. 100% incentive-laden.

But don’t think even Bob Kraft can’t hold his nose over this one.

Then again the Patriots are about one thing and that’s winning. So I have to admit it wouldn’t surprise me. It almost seems as it should be the NPL instead of the NFL also known as the national Patriots League. LOL

The other guy crazy enough to sign AB is Jerry. Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

That’s a fact. Jerry is like the honey badger. The cowpokes are worth 5.5 billion dollars; Jerry don’t care. But here’s the question of the day … what does everybody think if the Lions actually try to sign AB?

Not knowing his history, but did he piss away all that Pitt $? Just curious…

Now, how do we sign the player, but not the person?

Lawyer talk translated. "I know my client is insane but it is my goal to make as much money off of him as I possibly can.

2 Likes

Rosenhouse just watched a pot of money go up in a puff of smoke too. He must be livid about this.

1 Like

Adam Schefter ‏Verified account @ AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago

Antonio Brown and the Patriots reached agreement on a 1-year deal worth up $15 million that includes a $9 million signing bonus, per source.

1 Like

Patriots got the deal because they had a stash of older helmets…

4 Likes

This is amongst the most bizarre player stuff ever
I mean it ranks up there right?

1 Like

100%, Sleater.

Hahahahaha…classic!

And he will fall in line in NE
I have no doubt