NFL Free Agency Thread

Do it Bill

Iā€™ve always liked Edwards but man did that fan base turn on him last year.

1 Like

Board is who Belichick raved about being the best Special Teamer in the country

5 Likes

I thought Moore was decent as a backup safety. Maybe not good enough for the new improved Lions thoughā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m expecting a mid round QB and they bring Sudafed back on a 1 year deal. His clipboard and Ipad skills are elite. And makes a mean cup of tropical fruit punch gatorade for Jared as well. Those skills can and will not be overlooked in my book!

3 Likes

First Van Noy, then Tavai, now Board! Iā€™d expect a pro bowl visit for Board next season.

3 Likes

Lions sign wagner yet? If you want a sb chance, thats the missing piece

Man the Pats canā€™t get enough of FA tight ends:

In this case you mean ā€œtight endsā€

Yes. I was lazy.

Weā€™re gonna draft the 22 year old version of him instead

1 Like

Wake Up Drugs GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

4 Likes

I Dont Believe It Michael J Fox GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

1 Like

I will be quite disappointed if we donā€™t add a safety soon. The market has been extremely reasonable at this point and we need some veteran depth behind Walker.

I would like to add another safety, chark, qb, and lb/dtā€¦ with that said the draft is fast approaching and we will have the opportunity to add multiple potential starters, and there will be a second wave of free agency after the draft as well. Cuts this year will be quite interesting in detroit it seems.

Good price for a solid player. Duke Tobin has always had a keen eye IMO.

1 Like

oooh thatā€™s a good fit there. Gesicki gonna put up #s

1 Like

Sehawks have Geno and former 2nd round pick they traded former. They absolutely are not drafting a QB Top 5

I hope they take Gonzalez so we donā€™t have that option

2 Likes

Drew Lock has zero barring on what they do at QB. They signed him for 1 season. AR15 is not ready to play QB in the NFL yet. Hendon Hooker is probably not ready to play in year 1.

QB is definitely in play for Seattle.

3 Likes