Okay, let's have a QB debate; Goff vs Allen šŸ˜†

Why would we seriously debate 2 QBs who would be clipboard holders if they were on the same team as AR15?

the office gun GIF

2 Likes

Sorry itā€™s on the diss wheel that he canā€™t throw deep. Thus it is, ever was and ever shall be

4 Likes

Goff obviously, far more mobile.

Is this serious? The Bills defense allowed 286 points last year? That was in 17 games.

Goffs best ever defense allowed 296 points in 2020 in 16 games. He took the Rams to the SB in a 16 game season where the Rams allowed almost 400 points!

Allen had 4 turnovers in 2 playoffs gamesā€¦.

His 68 rating against Cincy contributed a lot to the loss. Only 10 points scoredā€¦. Lots of 3 and outs- and an int.

He had 3 turnovers vs Miamiā€¦ one was a fumble returned for a TDā€¦ two put Miami in scoring position. So a lot of those 31 points were actually on himā€¦

ā€”-
Regular season- the Bills allowed more than 23 points just 3 times. THREE!!! All year!

ā€”- Goff face over 23 points 10 times! Mahomes faced it 9 timesā€¦.

2 Likes

With help from the referees. 1:45 to go, 10 yard lineā€¦ā€¦20-20.

Love how that win gets dismissed because a missed PI on the Rams defense with a minute and half left. But Goff gets no credit for leading a game tying drive or the game winning drive in OT

Not as if itā€™s a dropped interception by the Saints defense

Watching the highlights too, if Reynolds doesnā€™t fall down after catching a slant during the game tying drive the Rams win in regulation

4 Likes

Not sane ones, bro.
PFF, maybe.

1 Like

Everything is perfectā€¦the universe, Jack Fox, My hairstyle! Everything is for our highest good

so because his defense gave up a Touchdown with 13 seconds left, his (what should have been) game winning touchdown drive doesnt count?

Impressive double standard.

Plus Allen is more handsome

Cuz Allen doesnā€™t play for coach Campbell

This is not a real debate, bro. Ask good luck babyā€¦heā€™ll tell ya. This is a conversation that only takes place in the offseasonā€¦in the back of a clown car.

2 Likes

100%

Factor in handsomeness - asses in seats.

So gross, broā€¦

The Office Thats GIF

Since he got with our coachesā€¦which other QBs xo not have. :wink:

One of the worst calls you will ever seen in any game. The first one they missed was pretty awful too.

Haha ā†’ it almost feels like Iā€™ve seen someone critique a different QBā€™s game like this several times. :facepunch: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

episode 2 GIF

Letā€™s just admire Goffs warrior energy waves that game, in leading the game tying and game winning drives

Well I wonā€™t judge if you admit kudos for Goff leading the clutch game winning drive for the conference championship

Excellent deflection from any & all accountability for your own actions! :wink:

Thatā€™s amusing. Shall we explore this attack by you and look at the details? Do you really want to go there? I doubt you do but Iā€™m certainly willing

I am sorry you feel attacked when people leave bait. Perhaps there is a lesson there too?

OK letā€™s do this then. First, let me ask you, what exactly are my statements that you claim show a ā€˜double standardā€™?

And Iā€™m talking actual statements. Not your vague idea of what Iā€™ve written