Post your 2023 Mocks Draft Simulator

I think you’re right. Gonzales has been balling out. The PFN sim hasn’t quite caught up to that yet it seems

Maybe and I don’t really care. Projection I saw is 7th/UDFA but he is exactly the kind of guy you gamble on. Not sure how high is “higher than this”. Don’t think Detroit has a 4th.

Detroit Lions

• DET

Myles Murphy

EDGE Clemson

• DET

Bijan Robinson

RB Texas

trade icon

• DET

Emmanuel Forbes

CB Mississippi State

• DET

Darnell Washington

TE Georgia

trade icon

• DET

Tyler Davis

DT Clemson

• DET

Jack Campbell

LB Iowa

• DET
  • DET
1 Like

Don’t bogart that joint, my friend. Pass it over to me.

1 Like

1 Like

I am not a fan of Bijon at 7. There are other good RBs in this draft that could be outstanding value.

If the pick was him at 7 I would rather trade down, get some picks, and then still get him.

2 Likes

Robinson and Smith would be hudge to this team and probably has the biggest impact going forward. We will probably miss out on Carter, these are the 2 guys is who i want in the 1st. At this time , long way till draft. Subject to change.

Picking seventh really changes things, eh?

1 Like

Im not a fan of drafting a rb till day 2.

I think the issue with running game is the oline hasn’t been great at run blocking latley. When their good Williams and whoever have a great games. With rams pick. Im hoping for a trade down. And take two defensive backs. FA sign a stud DT and a vet lb. Trade JO for a bean or hes our new nickle back. Other then anderson and carter, i dont think theres a homerun pick out there.

Javon Hargrave is my number one target
And sign Devin Bush

Starting defense
Hutch
McNeill
Hargrave
Harris

AA resign
RODRIGUEZ
Bush

Rookie CB
Walker
Joseph
Rookie CB

Doubt carter is available but here is latest mock

DET
7. Jalen Carter
DT Georgia
DET

1. Cam Smith
    CB South Carolina
    DET

2. Emmanuel Forbes
    CB Mississippi State
    DET

3. DeMarvion Overshown
    LB Texas
    DET

4. Sean Tucker
    RB Syracuse
    DET

5. Charlie Jones
    WR Purdue
    DET

6. Daiyan Henley
    LB Washington State
    DET

176.Al Walcott
S Baylor

1 Like

1 Like

I think that #11, #32, and #100 for #7 is a real possibility in this draft… I truly do not see the Texans willfully passing on Jalen Carter or Will Anderson at #1… Not with another pick at #11 and so much additional ammo from the Watson trade…

1. Jalen Carter
  2. Quentin Johnston
  3. Will Anderson
  4. Myles Murphy
  5. Will Levis
  6. Bryce Young
    7… in this mock they had Texans trading up for the last QB, but after already securing the blue chip defender…

The more I watch this kid, the more I would love to see him in a Lions uniform.

2 Likes

Here are 2 total fix the defense drafts take your pick

1a Could end up being top corner selected.
1b I think this kid has future star written all over him
2a I know some are against drafting a TE but this guy is a FREAK and I doubt me makes it this low
2b Ex pass rusher that played great LB this season
3 RB to replace Williams who I let go in free agency
5 Big OT to develop
6a Not rate high on most sites but he looks like that penetrating DT people are looking for
6b Maybe future replacement for Swift in 2024 but should be able to fight for the #4 spot in 2023

1 Like

Neither Charbonnet or Roschon would be replacements for Swift, they’re both bruisers with a little more juice than bruisers usually have. I like the both (I like Charbonnet a lot), but I think they’d both be replacements for Jamaal.

Keaton Mitchell is the guy I want to replace what Swift brings (if he declares), but I’m worried he’s gonna go a lot earlier than the mocks have him right now.

1 Like

Robinson is all these guys rolled into one and more.

I’m well aware.

1 Like

McBride is addictive. To be clear I don’t think he’s Shaun Alexander, but man does he from times do things that sure do remind me of Shaun Alexander.

If he runs 4.55ish then I think it would have to be round 3 for us. And he’s not a 3rd down solution. But you give him Jamaal’s early down carries and it’s a different offense. Way more chunk plays.

I hadn’t really scouted that far down yet. I just recognized Roschon’s name. I had thought he was the speedier of the 2 RB’s in Texas.