Post your 2023 Mocks Draft Simulator

He may be in a straight line. If Bijan has one trait that’s not A+, that’s it. But he’s still much more of a big bruising back. He’s 6’2 223. Think Eddie George (a very poor man’s Eddie George), or maybe like a Latavius Murray.

Not to beat a dead horse, but no thanks on Ringo and I think yesterday showed why. Gonzales every time and twice on Sunday. I think this will be decided at the combine when Gonzales numbers are insane. Not to mention Gonzales is easily the best corner against the run.

PFF finally updated their simulator just to let everyone know. I think it’s the best one when the rankings are right since you can trade players.

1 Like

I finally did a PFF Simulator and this is how it turned out.

6 Christian Gonzalez CB
18 Lukas Van Ness DE/Edge
48 Cooper Beebe G
55 Sydney Brown S/DB
81 Keondre Coburn DT
153 Ivan Pace Jr. LB
181 Chris Rodriguez Jr. RB
192 Jaren Hall QB

1 Like

I’d be a big fan of those first 5 picks, except Beebe’s already announced he’s going back to school. PFF has two guys still in their simulator that went back, Beebe and Latu from UCLA.

3 Likes

after a trade down

1 Like

I’m not sure what I think of Hyatt. He’s kind of a one-trick pony, but it’s a pretty neat trick. And I love the idea of having all that speed on the field. But his route-running has a loooong way to go, and I’m worried he’s gonna get jammed into oblivion when he’s not running out of the slot like he did at Tennessee.

1 Like

That was with 1 trade down…

Heres one without trade

2 Likes

I’m probably biased towards the SEC, but then the SEC is better too. There was no way I was doing one of those Clemson guys at 6. Nah gah doa.

He is a bit thin at 6’0 185 but on tape kid looks pretty saavy with burner speed and great hands. Imagine having Jamo Hyatt and someone like Achane underneath with Goff given time and Amon Ra feasting on all the soft coverage

Greatest show on turf part 2

Super Bowl.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s enticing, but it’s also the approach Al Davis took into every draft. So many stud athletes have flamed out, they gotta be ballplayers first and foremost. Anything they can add to that with their athleticism is very delicious gravy.

1 Like

Uggh…forgot about that.

1 Like

3 Likes

totally agree. They have to be high character clubhouse leaders and people who put in the study and practice. The no turd policy

Reading Hyatt’s profile he checks those boxes. And a bargain at 55. I’d wager after the combine he climbs into the second round

2 Likes

Oh I think he’s going in the 2nd round for sure and might even rise into the 1st. He’s definitely gonna appeal to someone.

But I’m not overly worried about him being a turd, I’m worried he might not be able to do the things to take from being a one-trick deep threat pony to an all-around star receiver. Darius Heyward-Bey wasn’t a turd, he just wasn’t very good outside of his speed. Same with Troy Williamson, John Ross, Marquez Valdez-Scantling, Marquise Brown, Mecole Hardman, Andy Isabella, Anthony Schwartz, etc… Beware the freak athlete.

2 Likes

I refuse to do another, but i like seeing others opinions.

1 Like

I demand a redo seeing that Cooper Bebee went back to school. So this PFFmock went a little differently this time. Basically taking what the draft is giving me.

6 Christian Gonzalez CB
18 Devon Witherspoon CB
48 Mike Morris DE/Edge
55 Sydney Brown S/DB
81 Keondre Coburn DT
153 Henry To’oTo’o LB
181 Chris Rodriguez RB
192 Jaren Hall QB

1 Like

I’m with ya man