Pro Days 2023

Looks like Tucker won’t work out:

https://twitter.com/USASport24/status/1637864094970658816?t=porexyJ-xvsYJniGcCAm-Q&s=19

@nate I know we had a lull through the weekend when there aren’t any pro days but this is the biggest week yet with Alabama, Kentucky (Levis) and Ohio State! Also Iowa (today), Wisconsin, USC, Notre Dame and Penn St.! This thing will be active!

Hammy?

Apparently he was medically red-flagged at the combine. Wasn’t released publicly, but it’s why he didn’t work out at the combine either. Doesn’t sound great.

Uh-oh.

Iowa today. @1CasanovaJack anyone we should be watching who wasn’t invited to the combine?

1 Like

Great drill for DL. Still waiting for the numbers in Brooks but looks like he’s done:

Fascinating:

32 years old, bounced around practice squads since covid basically.

2 Likes

Looks like we had scouts watching Brooks @CuriousHusker. No surprise, good to see it confirmed though.

2 Likes

Lol:

3 Likes

Still no numbers?

Nothing yet. I know he tested though, and ‘put up some great times’ according to the man himself, so we’ll see.

I’d be happy with Karl at 48. I highly doubt Adebawore gets to 48 so it would be nice to have a backup plan at 3T.

We’re clearly hunting a pass rushing 3T

Wow…. he is JACKED!!!

Looks so much better……

Absolutely. And we should be. And honestly while I don’t love this class, it’s got OK depth at attacking 3T.

Yeah I noticed that too. He looks like a perfect human now lol.

@CuriousHusker

1 Like