Pro Days

A den favorite:

Not as fast as I thought he’d be, had a great 3-cone though.

Parsons ran a 4.39?? I call bs. They have a regular DE also running a 4.40. Maybe a 4.4-something at Indy though.

No, I don’t doubt that’s what they clocked him at. I highly doubt that’s what he’d have ran at the combine.

1 Like

Didn’t Parsons just run a 4.41 a few weeks ago? I thought they already had a pro day

He was speculated to be in the 4.35-4.45 range, dude is definitely fast. It’s been reported he and Oweh were the fastest guys on PSU and raced frequently. Would love to have a combo of he and Collins.

Yeah. I’ve always heard mid 4.4s with him so 4.39 isn’t a huge shock. He’s an incredibly rare athlete. Just don’t drop the soap.

2 Likes

Ok, then I stand corrected for being ignorant.

Will be looked back on as one of the biggest bonehead decisions in Lions draft history if they pass on Parsons.

Only player that I would be okay taking over him if he’s available is the OL from Oregon.

1 Like

I get that a lot too…

That’s a high bar.

2 Likes

Andre Ware just called, he said, “Hold my beer”.

Yeah if Parsons passes the off field stuff with the staff and they feel comfortable with him, in my opinion it’s a no Brainerd. He is one of the highest ranking defensive players in the draft, at a position we need help in

1 Like

Elijah Moore with the devil’s three cone drill

1 Like

Hopefully his height drops him to our 2nd round pick…although if our first pick is Chase/ Waddle/ or Smith, then a WR in the 2nd might not be a great idea…but I still wouldn’t be mad. :wink:

1 Like

Rondale Moore wishes he was 5094 right about now…

That’s a Paye day

3 Likes

I really don’t believe in any of the times that have been posted. Can’t screw with vertical, or rep’s or film though, which is where our focus should be.

Apparently Holmes and Campbell are in Provo for BYU today.