Quay Walker push

Didn’t he get a 9 on his Wonderlic test?

1 Like

I think he chose 7 because it was his wonderlic score

1 Like

Low.scores arent a barrier and never have been.

The focus on, quality of, committment to and relevance for these players of education by and large has been an inconvenient formality no longer taken seriously by anyone in their sphere or the institutions they attend, since middle school. Full stop.

Now it’s the high score that is a barrier in some eyes because they don’t focus enough on football.

We live in a sick world, this is just one small pane of colored glass in the cathedral of decline.

1 Like

Don’t care! Sometimes kids deserve, and need, a spanking.
There was an injury to another player! He was ■■■■■■■ with “emergency personel”.
That’s bullshit, and can’t go unpunished, especially since it occurred less than a week after Hamlin.
Wtf, kid. Grow up!

3 Likes

Thank you. That is all very well said.

The infantalization of those 15-26 in our society drives me crazy. I remember being 20, working full-time at Dow, in the process of buying a house and being incensed by a sports talk guy on the radio referring to a college player older than me as a “kid”.

I contrast that with one of my 38-year-old employees complaining that she isn’t good at “adulting”. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah, brother! I was in the Air Force guarding nuclear bombs when I was 17. You don’t ■■■■ around, and you don’t get leniency because you’re “just a kid”.
For me, it’s all about the injury, and the trainer. Six days after Hamlin? Wtf is wrong with you, “kid”? Get your shit together!

2 Likes

Wah!

Pulled the same shit against the Bills this year when a trainer helped him up

3 Likes

You must have lived a perfect life if you’ve never pushed two staff members in the same season. Lighten up Francis!

2 Likes

There needs to be a hefty fine attached. This is his second offense shoving personnel and there needs to be accountability on the player. I think a 3rd offense should require a suspension though.

The coaching staff needs to have a man-to-man talk with him.

1 Like

Hey I’m just a kid. An old fat middle aged kid…

2 Likes

Packers Beat Reporter on this

I do think Quay is sincere, but he needs help with controlling his emotions more

hes 22 (Dear god, when people my age are playing today), and he still is finding his place mentally and emotionally still

4 Likes

I suggest you offer to pay her in candy bars and tiktok videos then.

1 Like

Well spoken young man.

3 Likes

Yeah, like he said, he’s human just like everyone else. That’s why I’m going to swing by the hospital today and shove around a couple nurses.

5 Likes

You would be surprised at what nurses put up with on a daily basis from their patients.

3 Likes

Surprised there has not been more comments around the beat about the blatant hit to Swifts head. There should be a BIG fine at least…

4 Likes

Wait a second here. Not shoving trainers is not an “nfl” thing. It’s pretty standard at all levels of sports. Certainly high level college ball where all teams have oodles of staff.

Missing a read or falling for a vet receiver’s double move might be a rookie mistake, but shoving medical staff in street clothes?

I’m not trying to pile on, but I don’t see a reason to make excuses either.

4 Likes

This

Does anyone else question whether the “sincerity” of the apology has anything to do with the fact, as he mentions, that he knows this is the second offense that will bring about a more severe punishment?

When a pattern of behavior continues, then the punishment has to increase in order to attempt to correct the behavior. That is giving him another chance. The Packers should put him into some sort of anger management.

1 Like

Nope you don’t but it really doesn’t matter , what you think or feel you will have no effect on him what so ever .
He didn’t hurt no one it was wrong forsure. The one smashing the face mask was the one trying to hurt someone.

2 Likes