Rams vs packers (beans or end of packers reign?)

We win our next two, Seattle and Washington lose their next two which realistically could happen, and Green Bay loses one.

Everything shows that we would clinch a playoff spot before week 18 if that happened.

We don’t need anything to happen with the Giants. We only need to jump two of Washington, Seattle, and New York, and New York looks like they’re probably in because they’ll beat Indianapolis.

1 Like

The only thing we care about New York losing for would be the 6th seed vs. the 7th seed. We would be in either way though and that’s what everyone cares most about.

1 Like

This it my only Christmas wish to baby Jesus - we clinch the playoffs before The GB game

4 Likes

Green Bay’s next loss is their 9th, which means at best they finish 8-9. For us to get in at 8-9 would require Washington and Seattle to both lose out which is very unlikely, and the Packers to lose 2. At least I assume.

So we really only need Green Bay to lose one more. It’s likely to happen in Miami.

I’ll take the higher bean, thank you :innocent:

2 Likes

Yeah, Miami is quite good. Enjoying their games for the most part.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the Packers in the playoffs, as long as the Lions are in. I’ll take all the weak teams we can get, I hope we play the Packers, Giants, and then the Bucs, to get us to the Superbowl. Works for me.

Never thought these words would come out of mouth, but go packers

1 Like

I’m looking for long term Packers misery…give me dem beanz

Never ending pain for them please

1 Like

I want the packers to win too. I want the highest rams pick possible but I also want to unleash our new terrifying pass rush on Rodgers. I want our defensive front to beat his brains in while making him watch us clinch a playoff berth. He can enjoy that while he sits at home trying to recover from the ass kicking he just got. While he ponders retirement because he never wants to play another Dan Campbell team ever again!

■■■■ the Pack, this will be their last win of the year. Now, more tasty beans please.

1 Like

Are we talking about the refs not helping Rodgers and Packers out the way they normally do. The Packers are a very bad team.

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

3 Likes

Go Packers !! It helps our pick and it hurts theirs. I’m not even considering them in the playoff scenarios.

1 Like

This Fan base is broken, you would rather have a higher Bean then get to the playoffs. A Packers lose should be a priority.

3 Likes

Green Bay has to play Minny & Miami. They aren’t going to win both those.

Going to cheer for Green Bay to lose. I don’t mind the Rams pick dropping to 7-9. CB is our biggest need and that’s the sweet spot. 3 is too high and 23 is too
low

4 Likes

Maybe not but no one thought we would be here after 1-6 either. Really the whole crystal ball theory isn’t realiable. I take pack losing to further our chances of going to playoffs.

What would help change the culture more a trip to the playoffs or a top 3 pick ?

Exactly if we’re not picking in the top 2 there is no guarantee we have a chance at Carter or Anderson any way. If there gone your stuck with a player you don’t need or want. Unless you reach for a CB that high.

3 Likes