Ruptured my Achilles Tendon today

It’s the blue kool-aide. It’s like percocet, HGH and happiness all mixed into one.

3 Likes

It’s like a perky set… wait what?

Hope the healing comes quick and easy.

2 Likes

Speaking of perky set, its Elvira’s birthday today

elvira mistress of the dark halloween GIF

2 Likes

Just look at the downtime as good fantasy research time. LOL

Hope you recover quickly. Don’t live in pain if you can get surgery to correct it. I did it for years.

I had my 1 month checkup yesterday. I was really hoping to get out of the boot but not so much. I did some weight bearing exercises and I bruised almost instantly. Doc ordered an MRI (which they still haven’t called me to schedule) and put me back in the boot for 4 more weeks. I do start physical therapy tomorrow though. I am going nuts sitting at home and I am getting fat(ter). I did finally get a WC check so that alleviated some stress. I AM BORED. BORED. BORED.

1 Like

Have you thought about sending your highlight reel to Brad Holmes and see if you can get drafted? He loves the rehabbing types.

2 Likes

If I gain any more weight I will be trying out for the RG position.

4 Likes

Comeback story time!! Jim is going in round 3! We could use a RG for next season.

On a scale of 1-10 rate your level of GRIT for us.

That sucks. Hopefully you can get out of that boot soon. They just called me today to schedule my MRI for my knee. Been hobbling for 3.5 months now. PT is not really doing anything for me, except one of the girls is pretty hot.

I’m with you though, all this sitting around hasn’t been good for my waist line.

3dcfe3a8da88dff9f2f3350766bc45d5

1 Like

Mr. Lahey had a lot of GRIT!!

Trailer Park Boys Drink GIF

Damn I don’t think I could handle 3.5 months. I am over it. I did get the clear to do more with the boot on though. I am out in my garage now cleaning and getting ready for winter.

2 Likes

1 Like

My lead singer, “Pinky”, was down for 6 months after surgery, last year. Then on light duty for another 3.

Common “Pinky” show some GRIT! You telling me you can’t sing from a wheelchair!

Pinky And The Brain GIF by HULU

2 Likes

Mr. Lahey was clearly a Lions fan! Look at his drink!

1 Like

friday movie GIF

She sang on crutches, and in a brace a couple of times.
We were down for 2 months with a Covid outbreak, and then spent 3 months in the studio.
We all went to Alice Cooper at DTE, right after she had the surgery and yeah, she was in a wheelchair for that.

1 Like

Speaking of which, if anyone is going to be in the Alpena area on November 12th.
The 7th Annual Lemon Frog Nation Veterans Relief Benefit will be rockin Players Pub from 6-12.
Feeling Froggy!

*Rumor has it, Toad Ron may make a Cameo appearance.:rofl:

4 Likes

Alpena is only about an hour from me.

1 Like