Sam LaPorta - You're Welcome Lions Nation

I was on the Darnell Washington train, if any TE hype train.

1 Like

Steelers got him with 93rd overall pick. Great selection because his blocking assures a nice floor while his wingspan, speed and strength provide lofty ceiling.

1 Like

Thread summarized!

Danny Devito Mic Drop GIF by Roald Dahl Story Company

1 Like

Don’t know where you get that. I like hard contact football discussion, but I’m having a play. Where have I belittled anyone even once?

I was just joking around dude, you claim to have a sense humor right!

Glad we got LaPorta.

1 Like

always bro. sorry you don’t get into chicken feet. they’re fun too, you ought to give them a chance.

Jeff Goldblum Mood GIF by Magic Radio

Washington was red flagged for medicals. Whether or not those end up bubbling to the surface early into his career remains to be seen.

QBHater,

Dude called me a sociopath. I didn’t belittle him in return. Just pointed out his poor manners and the karmic downside of his post. Wrapped with a justified salute.

I forgot about that. I vaguely now recall some folks say that medicals might have caused him to drop a bit. (As you say)

Your lucky, my salute got deleted.

All in favor of the All Mighty YAC 2024 Mock Draft? @YAC

Lay it on us big boy…show us what you got

LaPorta’s routes this season: Latin Smooth.

Salma Hayek Post GIF

Yes, an occasional GIF w/proper subject matter…is always appropriate.

Sam in '23…my call:
71 catches
712 yards
8 TD
72% catch rate

2 Likes

Technically, you could have the same nickname and have Sam wearing a dress lipstick, a wig, and with big Tits. And it would still make sense.

Because 2023 ya know

Sometimes I’m a bit thick in the head so I’m not sure I understand you. Are you asking for 2024 draft pick predictions? If so…I got nothing right now.

1 Like

Ah yes, nothing like the good ol’ FACK You to tell another person off for being “rude” for calling you a sociapath because you created a thread to pat yourself on the back and list the people who disagreed with you… Narcissist might be a lttle nicer…troll if you are just messing around trying to get reactions…if that is the case then it shouldn’t really bother you what people say to you because you are trying to get reactions…

1 Like

Half the fun of the draft is talking smack after the fact about how you did with your forecasts. If playfully doing so gets a few folks tizzy…oh well.

When I grew up playing sports we always chirped. That’s a big part of the larger competetion. In sports and perhaps even more so on sports forums some struggle to compete with a playful spirit and need to lash out. There’s been a lot of that in this thread, but not by me, with the one justified exception after someone went “Tim Anderson” on me.

Still waiting for a more meaningful post-draft discussion about tight ends in general, and LaPorta in particular. Doubting it happens.

Keep waiting… no one seems interested to want to do that to you….

Why is that?

Back to blackout mode…. Now where are my invisible keys?!

2 Likes

He is definitely a troll.

When he saw that the board had some issues with taking a TE in the 1st round, he dug in his feet. That involved naming all of the top TE prospects as targets early. Patting himself on the back for a particular player when he named all of the top prospects as targets shows who he is pretending to be.

1 Like

sure if you say so fox news GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like