Sick of Justin Field hype

Lamar is still only 25 years old, he’s only 2 years older than Fields despite being in year 5 in the nfl, Some team is going to give Lamar a massive 2nd contract and history tells us they will most likely regret it.

1 Like

And yet a lot of people here want a running quarterback?!?!?

1 Like

I think we would all love a dual threat QB like Allen or Mahomes, but good luck finding those unicorns. A run first QB, hell no for me!

3 Likes

But so many were cackling about how great Fields was…and now the foreseeable has happened.
Oh well, I guess Fields has his arm to fall back on.

baby mean GIF

3 Likes

Nicely broken down.

1 Like

What they are going to do with Fields is : work doggedly with his throwing and his footwork, so he no longer stands there and takes sacks AND he can throw a very accurate football , THEN Fields will become DANGEROUS !

Bear down…continue to be Da Bears, and hire a new coaching staff as they look for a new QB.

1 Like

Haha yep!!

Chicago Bears Hug GIF by NBA

1 Like
1 Like

Haha!

1 Like

nope, I think they are smart-enough to understand that Fields loves to run first and he excels at it…but he needs help with his passing and being more mobile in the pocket/elusive, to lessen the sacks so A: work on his throwing and reading a defense, B work on his footwork in the pocket, then he’s a bad ass.

but CAN he be? That’s the real question. The other stuff is all a given. Difference between your opinion and mine is that you believe he can, and I think he’s gonna flop like a fish out of water. Of course they’re going to try to help him and get him help.

they get him that or he’s gone !

I hop they stick with him for 5 or 6 years!

2 Likes

I care if a QB can : stay upright and healthy.
B: Can score regularly.
C. is very accurate.
D: Is NOT a mannequin that cannot move and he takes sacks= HAVE SOME Vision & Mobility! far more than if he can run.

Both on and off the field!!

1 Like

:muscle: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t get it, does the shoe fit?

I just wants guy who wins football games. A lot of them.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.