The Bears

I agree w/this take.
I hope they start Fields, and I hope we beat his ass into the earth.

3 Likes

Now were talkin.

Pessimists UNITE!! …not that it will do any good…

This needs to be restated.

3 Likes

I hope we dig a trench into the earth with him the way Superman did when Zod hit his mother.

3 Likes

when you think you have 3 quarterbacks, you actually have zero

Confused Its Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

2 Likes

I’m hoping Fields ends the game being impregnated at the bottom of a Lion pile.

4 Likes

Even more confusing when people have different definition of Quarterback.
Some ppl think we should have gotten rid of Stafford for Tua, some think we should have gotten rid of him for a 3rd rounder, some hoped by a thread that we’d get a first, while others thought he was worth a solid starter, 2 firsts, and a third. :wink:

Does T-biscuit count as a QB? Andre Ware? Scott Mitchell? WTF is a QB, anyway? How many do we have?

Bear fan checking in, in Peace. Most Bears fans I know do not have this marked as a W. Maybe prior to the season, but not now. Nagy is a headcase who is too full of himself. He is now talking up 3 QBs, doesn’t make a damn bit of difference. He will run the same plays no matter who is back there. It is HIS SCHEME and he cannot stray from it. He set Fields up terribly last week. No TEs staying in to help on Garrett or Clowney. Rarely did they chip Garrett or Clowney. No rollouts til the second half. The Bears WRs get no separation on anyone, overrated. Nagy fails to use any of the 5 TEs on the roster. Nagy needs to give up playcalling and fast. Team did much better last year when Lazor was calling plays. Bears D was on fire for 3 1/2 qtrs sunday, then they were just wiped out. Hicks, Mack and Quinn were pressuring all game long. Bears secondary sucks. Jaylen Johnson is the only guy who can hold his own. Eddie Jackson is overrated, over paid now he doesn’t do sh!t. Bears have a good punter and kicker. Should be a really nasty, horribly played game. 17-10 Lions.

5 Likes

Welcome, bud. I have a good feeling about this game which means the Lions will tear my heart out.

2 Likes

Fun fact: Temple of Doom was actually shot in Ford Field.

3 Likes

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

2 Likes

Serious question … what happened to Eddie Jackson?

I thought he was on an Ed Reed (light) trajectory. Seems the bottom has fallen out. Is it scheme? Has he had some injuries(I know about the Bama one of course) that have caused him to lose a step?

1 Like

Eddie got paid. He doesn’t want to get hurt so he avoids tackling as much as possible. His game is to get INTs but he has been late covering through 3 games. He is a disappointment. He caught so much hell after week 1, I thought it might light a fire. Wrong.

1 Like

Has anyone had a harder fall from grace in the NFC North than Eddie Jackson lately? Does he miss Amos or something?

You beat me to it. lol

Forgot to mention Roquan Smith. This guy is playing at an All Pro level. He will pursue from sideline to sideline. He is a tackling machine. His pass coverage could be better.

2 Likes

Seriously, one of my favorite LBs right now. Guy does it all.

Just made a call to tech support at some outfit last Friday. Dude said his name was Rohan, to which I added “sounds too much like Roquan, so I don’t really like you, to be honest.” We had a good laugh, as he went on to say how much he disliked Chicago as a Patriot fan. (His first football memory is being demolished by them in the 86 Superbowl.)

1 Like

I didn’t see the Bears-Browns game… but when they showed the highlights of all those sacks, it sure did look like the Bears WRs were all running the same routes… play after play after play.

I could be wrong… but it seemed like the 2 outside WRs were running vertical routes and the slot guy was trying to hit the seem route.

1 Like

So how about this scenario, the Lions win on Sunday. The Bears fire Nagy on Monday. The Beats get a new HC in the off-season. The new HC wants his guy at QB, so Field’s is put on the trade block. The Lions offer the 1st rounder from the Rams, and the deal is made.

How would you folks feel about that?