The IT department of the Lions

Unfortunately the parking lot is still property of the nfl franchise. Rumor is it did happen in the parking lot and he is still guilty due to stupid rules

Sb can only be spread over 5 years or this would be a common practice

Ya know, you have some potential here in the Den, if we can get you to work for good, not evil… :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

this makes me understand the OP……

I don’t agree at all…

but now I know how somebody can think the IT department could could have stopped a bet placed on a cell phone…

and also wanted to draft a RB or a OG at #6 OA.

Anyone have any VHS tapes and CDs I can borrow? :smirk:

2 Likes

The thing is next year, when 5 linebackers from the Lions get suspended, what then? Telling people, don’t work, in a phone world. Boomers don’t get that. I personally do the opposite of what someone tells me. It’s a natural reaction. AND I’m good morally.

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

This entire thread is silly for the reason you surface. If it’s his phone and he’s accessing his cell tower, the “IT guy” isn’t seeing anything.

2 Likes

I’m the most mysterious Lions fan. You have to have pure faith in my direction. Non believers will be cast into the pits of hell. Haha

1 Like

sure thing Jim…. where is that kool-aid you brought??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You guys do know, if we pick a RB at 6, I’m bragging. I be like, "I TOLD you guys!’

New guy “is” AI …. AI is what? AntiChrist! :crazy_face::pray::heart::upside_down_face::rage::sunglasses:

1 Like

The Book of Enoch talks about technology that will kill the human race. It was dated right after the book of Genesis. Some say the church took it out of the Bible.

Reading this now….

Original AI was the Tower of Babel…. And look what happened then!

Now we have six game suspensions… :thinking:

2 Likes

Is this really an AI related problem? I thought this was a, people in a field should never bet on said field problem.

“The use of a phone jammer, GPS blocker, or other signal jamming device designed to intentionally block, jam, or interfere with authorized radio communications is a violation of federal law. There are no exemptions for use within a business, classroom, residence, or vehicle.”

4 Likes

Interestingly, the opening text of the Book of Enoch states that it is ‘written for a later generation’, which is peculiar considering that the Book of Enoch had been lost and forgotten by most civilizations up until it was rediscovered in 1948 with the Dead Sea Scrolls. The year 1948 is in itself a very peculiar year.

1 Like

Dvds are already museum pieces… does any archeological evidence of vhs exist still?

/s

Thx.

Now I’ve got to log off and go do some un-jamming.

Best Shade of 2023 right there. .

Natty should throw it on a sweatshirt so Brad will wear it to a press conference