The plan with the 2 1st round picks after 2 weeks

Yeah even if we figure out that Goff isn’t THE guy there’s still no rush. We can still build our team up and go after who we want when we’re ready just like the rams did.

1 Like

I feel like the Rams got lucky…as does every team that lands a great QB…especially at the high time.
In an average year, you can’t just snag a franchise QB and call it a day.
Truthfully, I just trust Brad. What I think doesn’t matter anyway.
I’m all for Goff improving and becoming “the guy” as it is by far the easiest path to the basket.
If it’s a borderline situation (which is what I currently think)…but I am hoping he shifts to a legit franchise qb.

1 Like

Use 1 and take the 2nd one and use it in a trade for a win now piece of if someone becomes available

Assuming that we can’t get one of the truly elite guys I’m really intrigued with the idea of pairi by Trenton Simpson with Malcom Rodriguez and having that LaVonte David/Devin White type of range at the LB position.

3 Likes

Yup. Def need more corners. Safety is huge in this defense. I could also see a high end corner taken if qb is off the table next spring.

1 Like

If we go DB in the first round I’d prefer CB. I’m confident that brad can find a promising young safety a bit later. I also think Kerby still has a chance to be really good.

2 Likes

Bro… he said “killer”……
not cocaine fan… :rofl:

Oj Simpson GIF

3 Likes

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

3 Likes

The Blue Koolaid has always been spiked with Everclear.

2 Likes

Everclear is a brand name of rectified spirit

Rectified? No thanks.

1 Like

Yeah i use high quality moonshine distilled above 190 proof.

Unless we lose out we won’t get a chance to draft him.

1 Like

Rams have a better chance of losing out.

Love the physical play so far.

2 Likes

I’ll say both picks are in the twenties and we go Arkansas LBer Drew Sanders and Syracuse CB Garret Williams

Corner back and penetrating DT would be my picks.

I assume that if Okudah keeps up his form that AO will be allowed walk rather than paying him like a number 1 starting corner.

1 Like

Dline. The Lions need to dominate in the trenches. Stop the run and pressure the QB

Pretty simple to me you grab the best 2 defenders available when you pick I don’t care if it’s DT,DE,CB,LB or S just find some guys that can do there damn job!!

2 Likes

Need a play making safety bad. Defense is what we need. As much as a qb sounds great, but I think Holmes built weapons around Goff. Now can Goffs weapons stay healthy, no.

CBk has to be one of the picks imo.
Then, Dline. probably depends on Paschal, Levi, Cominsky, Harris and Alim’s performance, or even no matter what they do, you get a DL player.
Then RB in the second

Edit: or a Safety in the top three or four picks.