The Vikings are winning this division

I love that @colvin4prez is so committed to this narrative.

I was getting more and more aggravated by this take, but I now have sympathy for this poster. Clearly they have been deeply scarred by the Lions in the past.

And I am not saying that the Lions are a lock or they are a lock to win the North. I just think that the odds say that the Lions are in a good position to win this Division.

The Lions are 13-4 for the last 17 games they have played. And yes the last 3 they have not been great. But they are still 2-1 on the last 3. This board tends to be a bit reactive. And especially when it comes to looking for flaws in this team and org. Again it is a fair take as 50+ years of sucking has left a mark. But I prefer to see the positive options rather than focus on the negative possibilities. I would say that at this point I feel strongly that the Lions winning the North is very probably and that they can still miss the playoffs as possible but not probable.

4 Likes

Well this hasn’t aged well, some might wanna take up basket weaving.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

1 Like

Let’s just go on a run here 3-0 in the next 3!

Minnesota loses 1 of the next 2

Chiefs beat GB this weekend!

We win the division before we even play the Vikings. That would be ideally

6 Likes

Yeah, that was pretty much me by halftime thursday

Can I change the title to The Packers are winning this division?

No duplicate posts.

Nope, we marked your words down just like you asked us to.

Now we’re going to make a little sign with them and you will be asked to wear it around your neck until the Lions don’t win the North. And when the Lions do win it, you will be allowed to rejoin the pride and we’ll never mention it again.

2 Likes

I think we lose one more game this year…
We’re gonna win the division

4 Likes

High Five Best Friends GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

I think one more loss is likely, two possible. More than two losses and I’ll be very surprised.

1 Like

Late November isn’t looking too good. Maybe late December will be better.

1 Like

Stole my thunder a month early. I’ve been sitting on this waiting for Dec. 24th at the latest. Maybe earlier depending on how the next two-three weeks go.

To be fair, he has said Vikings, Packers and Lions. Just say the Bears and he cannot be wrong at one point in time…

1 Like

Minnesota will start slipping. Its inevitable.

You don’t get a guy off a plane who doesn’t know the players or the playbook in the NFL and win all your games.

I picked Chicago band green bay to win this past week 12. The league can’t have teams pulling away in the playoffs race

Chicago did it in grand 1930s fashion lol

NFC North Final Standings

Packers 10-7
Lions 9-8
Vikings 9-8 (I said Vikings when Cousins was healthy)
Bears 7-10

You guys need to come to grips that the GM you had dipped in bronze failed you. He’s a decent drafter (after the first round) but his in-season roster management to date gets laughed at at dinner parties with Lynch and Roseman. Maybe he’ll learn how to play in the big boys club. I hope he does. Truly. C4P out.

1 Like

Where you ever in?

1 Like

400 post thread and still no analysis from op. Just random statements with no attempt to back up points…

Also how is it predetermined if GB is now winning. Never seen such a bandwagon person on 2 game win streaks…

I’m shooting for post of the year

1 Like