Tyrell Williams waived

Boy those Tyrell Williams and Perriman signings worked out great. What good is cap space if you use it on signings like these?

1 Like

Pushes Dead Money over 60 mil.

So, Detroit’s going to line him up in the backfield and have him rum 5 yard routes??

1 Like

If they can’t get some blocking, yes.

2 Likes

Looks like they took off the last two years of the deal. Reworked deal still needs to be approved by the NFLPA.

Still not waived - yet.

1 Like

Blocking isn’t the real problem.

1 Like

I can’t imagine a contender wanting OBJ.

Not exactly ownership but Von Miller is trying to recruit OBJ

Von Miller to Odell Beckham: “Come to the Rams so we can chase this ring together

1 Like

Meanwhile, Breshad Perriman tweeting-out to Tyrell Williams. “I got us some more suckers here in Chicago bro, come chase these gold rings with me!”

6 Likes

He’d quit after the 1st game when he didn’t get enough targets, just like DeSean.

1 Like

That would tell you if he cares more about winning than himself and money. I’m guessing is the latter

2 Likes

Yep, these guys are losers, that’s why nobody claimed DeSean and OBJ speaks through his dad on twitter.

2 Likes

I can’t for the life of me understand why Desean wanted out. He’s 35 year old WR that had a great chance to win a Superbowl. His ego is the only thing that makes sense

3 Likes

Imagine thinking you are so good, you don’t care about winning. He was on a team that is 7-1, likely going on a deep playoff run, injuries will happen as they always do, and he would be starting before he knows it. Instead, release me and then no one claims you because you are old and you suck. That’s DJ in a nutshell. OBJ aint far behind him.

2 Likes

Now that they showed how his deal was reworked, I don’t see any chance at all of us claiming him. It would put us 5 million over the cap. Sounded good when he was going to come cheap. It definitely isn’t happening now.

3 Likes

So Detroit claims him off waivers and trades him to LA for draft picks in…wait…when does LA get draft picks??

2 Likes

LOL - niiiiice!

1 Like

TW barely played a down lolll.

1 Like

He also was given opportunities to make big plays. And was talked about in every game broadcast as still having big play ability.

It doesn’t get any better than that at 35 in terms of recognition and contributing on a loaded team.

DJ a moron

2 Likes

Not a rousing week for WR IQ in general…

2 Likes