Uh Ohh, Doubts on Goff?

I am, and a couple people can’t handle it. Apparently, I’m obligated to not only read it, but, to accept every word a gospel.

All I was getting at is there was a negative stigma on Goff when he left the Rams and that shit just sticks with some players. I mean it’s the media as you said and that’s just how they are.

As I’ve said I think Goff is going to continue to ball out next season. The FO and coaches know what they have.

2 Likes

I have no problem with you, at all.
My problem is with unsigned opinions.

Yep the Goff/McVay thing started to infect the team with players taking sides. This team is 100% behind Goff and the season turned when the bears took the late hit on Goff up 14 in the 4th.

Anytime a team took a questionable hit on Goff they had 5 big guys there defending him

2 Likes

I got to see quite a bit of Goff as I reside in Seahawk land. After the SB McVay put a leash on Goff and what he “allowed” him to do. Just absolutely no confidence in him and the play calling showed.

4 Likes

“Anonymous Packers executive wants Lions to get rid of their QB because he keeps beating Green Bay.”

2 Likes

Feels like a lot of sexual tension in this thread. Maybe y’all just need to kiss.

The Op /GM, wants to stir chit in this forum …but chose to be “Anonymous” well guess what, every time we say or post something here we have our names all over it…we can’t come back here and be anonymous because we can still be tracked and traced. But this troll can blather on anonymously about nothing and this is supposed to be ok/fine !? I don’t think so Tim*
Tim Allen Power GIF by Laff

1 Like

Bottom line is if said anonymous GM had just said the Lions will win the Super Bowl you would have no problem with he/she being anonymous

1 Like

Ideally we go 11-6 or better…. Rush for 16 plus tds, and Goff tosses 29 with 7/9 ints again…

Then I hope there is more noise like this telling him to take a team friendly 4 year extension.

1 Like

And you would be the one complaining about, “anonymous”…and you know it!
You know what I’d like to hear from “Mr Anonymous, GM of the Fantasyland Players”?
What does he think about Josh Allen? Let’s talk about the guy that has been leading a stacked team that the sports media has been calling a Super Bowl front runner for 3 years. He can’t get to an AFC title game.
You know what else I’d like to know about from the Fantasyland Exec? How did his team do this season. Anonymity protects his ass from having to answer that, doesn’t it?
What if he’s the Colts GM? Does anyone give a ratz ass what he has to say about QB’s? Besides you, obviously.
You are only so fierce because he tickled your ears. You give him instant credibility and don’t have the first clue who he is or if he even exists.
Drive hard, warrior!

1 Like

Tisk, tisk!

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks that 90% of the time ‘anonymous’ sources for filler click-bait articles are complete fiction?

1 Like

an overlooked non-stat is how many one or two yard TD runs did Jamaal get to run in? There was an unusual amount of completed passes ending just before the end zone.

If half of those receivers stretch for an extra yard, or we scheme for more short yard passes into the end zone, Jareds touchdown numbers suddenly look even more impressive

1 Like

You’ve been on me the entire thread because I prefer not to read “Anonymous” opinions and have ascribed ten types of bullshit to me. Does it matter?
But, to answer your question, by reading it, you give it/him credibility. By defending an unsigned opinion, you lend it credibility.
It’s cool. You agree with him/her/it.

1 Like

Do you read at like a 2nd grade level or something?? Quote me where I defended anything this anonymous GM said?? All I said, and my point all along has been, if he had just left it at “The Lions will make noise in the playoffs next year” you wouldn’t give a shit that he remains anonymous. That is not giving any credit or credibility to anyone…bopy you need to get your head out of you rectum

I’ve answered that 20 times, now. There’s a reason you’ve never seen me post anything with an anonymous source.
I really don’t care what you think I would do. You don’t know me, at all.

want to bet? Our own posters rattle that BS off every single offseason AT LEAST once…made even more annoying because we never reach said bowl. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I know your posting style…thats all I need to know

Those are few and far between. Lions fans take love, compliments & encouragement very well.

1 Like