Washington Commanders Denied Trademark

I would say use the native tribe but
Powhatans doesnt sound good

No worse than a Piston, right?!

1 Like

I don’t know. Commies seems appropriate for a Washington DC team.

3 Likes

Washington Blue Coats

2 Likes

Who owns Washington Generals? That’s perfect for this city.

Washington Chihuahua’s. Actually, it’s a little scary. Lol

@newguy they can’t even get to the kneecaps.

2 Likes

Thats why this is the logical choice.

Ankle-Biters-Main-Square-Logo-Full-Colour-Low-Res

Washington Monuments…“The Monument Men”

I will say WTF on the Washington Bullets.

Kinda think Washington is (a) not a town where you want to glamorize bullets as the seat of government, and (b) considering the crime problems there, and (c) how the eff does a bullet relate to sporting competition in any way?

A takeoff by The Clash here:

Grow a pair and change it back to Redskins.

1 Like

Only problem is I’ve never seen an actual human with red skin except an embarrassed or sunburned white person :joy:

And what connection does that have with Washington, other than the place where genocide was planned. Hmmm. Naw, that one had to go.

Maybe the Washington Whites?

1 Like

They should defy the expectations of squatters and just go with the Foreskins

“Squat on this, asshole”

The World Economic Forum won’t let them

Dude your on to something. Washington Red Foreskins. …ya jerk offs!

1 Like

El Paso Chihuahua’s……

I wonder if Jalen Carter has a chihuahua???
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

get it???.. “El Paso”….

1 Like

Dude, ChiChis are Absolutely Terrifying.

Ours is an Unholy merging of the Tasmanian Devil, The Dread Pirate Roberts and The Spirit of Vengance, but stuffed into a tiny furry cute body.

Im sure she will kill.me in my sleep one day, I know she has just been slow playing the last 18 years.

Here she is out on a case w me today. You think she is napping, but she is really just plotting and waiting. And dreaming of world domination.

Her Pittie brother who looks and sounds like he could decimate a Roman Legion?

Biggest marshmallow floof lover muffin ever.

South Park is gonna have to do a part 2 episode

2 Likes

I 100% agree with everyone saying the Hogs.

I think the new owner will have a great opportunity to shape/reshape this organization. If I was him/her I would really embrace the Washington Hogs. It is a nod to their past with also not offending anyone. Hell no one likes wild hogs anyway. Who will bitch and complain? And the swag you can sell will be epic.

Sometimes it is the simple answer right in front of you that is the best solution.

The spirit wear alone will shoot to the top of the sales for NFL gear.

With this said, I do feel like the Lions are really lagging in creating sweet gear. They have a friggin Lion to work with. Get rid of the stuffed animal look and embrace the attacking wild Lion. They could be killing it on the fan gear with just a little imagination.

2 Likes

Great post Spartan ^

Thank you, I needed to hear this for my own life decisions

Just so you know I am on a heater today. Work has been all positive today. I am thinking of calling it done at noon because honestly it can only go down. Meetings starting at 7am and I have been WINNING…warrant charges reversed (150K+), landed a program, and finally got a solution on a long term issue…I mean I am thinking I need to just turn off phone and get off computer.

2 Likes