What position lines-up with that #18 pick?

Yeah, I just don’t see another position lining-up with that #6 pick…and there’s 3 CB’s to pick from there. The chances of Okudah ever being a decent player seem to be dwindling and are between slim and none. We went out and got 2 middle-of-the-road CB’s just so we could have a couple of starting quality CB’s…take Gonzo at 6 and work him into the line-up in Dime and then possibly Nickel later.

1 Like

Really? Like what?

Like when an opinion is stated.

Gonzo has the potential too to be a shut down outside CB. Having a player like that gives DCs so much more options

1 Like

Carter doesn’t make sense or you don’t think we would take him? DT is our biggest need by a landslide.

QB is definitely dumb? Why? Because you know Goff is a franchise QB? It actually does make a lot of sense to pick a QB at 6 in this draft. Not saying will will, but with the situation…it does make sense.

In fact, I’d take one at pick 6 and one later in the draft.

1 Like

All of them. Minus special teams.

Ok, I’ll play. What QB ya gonna take at 6 that you feel is going to be better than Goff?..and if you want to build the team around the QB, how do you do that when your using your highest draft pick on a QB?

I don’t make the decisions so I don’t have to make that call. If they like one of the QBs it makes sense to take one. Is that wrong?

That QB also doesn’t have to be better than Goff for it to make sense either. He’s going to be 35m AAV cheaper. He just has to be good enough.

Yes, DT is a huge need…so we’re going to take one that has all kinds of red flags flying up left and right??? We take Carter, DT will be a huge need again 2 years from now again.

1 Like

So you just draft any QB?..makes sense.

2 Likes

Top 5 overall pick? As a 25 year old? Coming out of that offense?

2 Likes

I didn’t say that’s what we should do or what I think they would do. If they are comfortable with him, he’s a slam dunk.

All i said was what made sense to me. And explained reasons why. I didn’t say it’s what we should do or what they will do.

What now this is getting spun that I’m suggesting hooker is a top 5 pick? Seriously how does this stuff happen? Lol ready before making silly responses.

Does Carter’s combine and pro day and legal stuff scare you at all?

I didn’t mind Carter’s mistakes off the field so much. But it’s his conditioning I can’t get behind at 6OA. Gasping for air on his knees after part of his Pro Day isn’t a good sign.

If we are taking a DT at 6 I’d like to count on him to be in for the majority of defensive snaps

1 Like

Did I say that? Wtf is wrong with some people.

You just continue and continue to try and win. I expressed my opinion on what I thought made sense. Y’all are weird.

So what I suggest is wrong but what you suggest makes sense?..hmmm.

I mean you did literally say this:

2 Likes

What did I say you were wrong about? Show me where I said that…lol what is happening

You responded to me. Saying what I thought was dumb and not gonna happen.