What QB would you want the Lions to go with in this draft?

As a HC Fields will be his first

Why?

Yeah, but I wouldn’t say 1 NFL bust is good enough to be a track record.

I haven’t had a chance to do film study on the BYU kid.

I know its not popular here but I think Fields has what it takes to be a starting NFL QB. I like him better than Lance, for sure.

2 Likes

Trask in round 2

Welcome to the dark side, Wes

3 Likes

@wesleysh21 glad to have you on board.

The few times he has faced pressure he hasn’t performed well, which was rare in the B1G. He gets jittery and loses accuracy. Didn’t like him when he was at UGA, glad he left(I live 20min from the campus) and saw more of the same at tOSU

1 Like

Wilson then fields

1 Like

None of the above!

1 Like

I’m very intrigued to see more of Trey Lance.

Fields makes sense.

But if you want to match a QB with Dan Campbell kind of swagger, wouldn’t it be Zach Wilson?

1 Like

I do not want Fields. I have no faith in big ten QB’s and feel that Fields will go the same route Haskins did.

Personally I’d pass on a QB in 2021 and go QB in 2022. Next years QB class has several QB’s that are better options than anyone not named Lawrence in 2021.

Slough, Howell, Rattler and Slovis are all better options if you ask me.

I’d let all our free agents go via FA. Even Golladay … I’d clear out the dead weight on the roster. Then trade down from 7OA and stock pike picks. I wouldn’t chase anyone in FA. Stock pile comp picks by letting FA’s go.

Let Chase Daniels or Blough start in 2021. Basically tank for the 2022 class. I’m sure we’d be a top 2 pick if not the 1OA and get the best QB in next years class.

You get a year to fix your OL, DL and get younger at WR before bringing on a new QB.

2 Likes

Lance from what I watched reminds me of a poor man’s cam newton.

I want wilson I think he is gonna be good and has that moxie that is needed for a qb

1 Like

Just list the 5 best QB’s to come out of the big ten and stick in the NFL and you’ll quickly realize why you shouldn’t draft a big ten QB.

You should never draft a QB from the big ten.

1 Like

Really? That runs contrary to general consensus.

Brees and Brady are a pretty good start

Gotcha. I agree with Trent.

Kirk Cousins
Jeff George, going that far back proves the point thought.

Three games were probably B1G games which means it proves my point :rofl:

And Wilson