What’s the early gut feeling for Washington?

I honestly think we lose close like we did last week to Philly.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

3 Likes

We’ve downgraded at OL, but that Ol is still pretty freakin’ good…and I love saying that.

Thank you- I make a conscious effort to make ppl laugh.

My 12 year old self used to speak like that, and still does. However, my inner child doesn’t project and judge the way it used to, and I’m thankful for that.

We all have an inner child that can impact others.
Being mindful of that serves all people, especially ourselves.
Signed…Inner king.

1 Like

Commanders are not a bad team. Actually I think we are both comparable talent wise. Both definitely not top 10 teams and both not bottom 10 teams. Predicting a double digit win is just homerism for me :man_shrugging:t2:

The line is -1

4 Likes

Oh please baby Jesus

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping balances things out. Their dline is really banged up vs our banged up oline.

1 Like

I really want this win. We have a lot of positive energy from the fan base right now. Would hate to lose it!!

3 Likes

Now that Jackson is doubtful, I’m feeling totally different now. I think the Commanders have a much better chance now with Ragnow and Jackson out.

I’m mostly just mad that our entire IOL is out and it’s WEEK 2 OF THE SEASON.

7 Likes

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Justin_Rogers/status/1571230416568205316?t=WQvBxft6DwHMZ58CVilhOg&s=19

Line is -1. I’m guessing it is even tomorrow.

1 Like

Why do people do this? You find one example to disprove the point someone is making.

If you are a lions fan, you know exactly what I’m talking about. But you win congratulations :clap:t2:

1 Like

I wouldn’t stress yourself about Jackson being out until he’s actually out. I’m betting they put his hand in a cast and he plays.

Don’t think Mich St will cover tonight.

Oops…wrong Washington. :wink:

2 Likes

Wrong Washington? Is it?

2 Likes

That still cracks me up. It’s like, what were they thinking?

2 Likes

When Starbucks made their Minneapolis mug, they used a patented photo on it and got sued. But a few of the mugs were sold. I saw one sell for $500 on Ebay.
Can’t believe they didn’t know which coast they their team plays on. LOL

2 Likes

With 60% of the OL out, WA 24 Lions 17

3 Likes

close loss.

They certainly aren’t “covering” many eligible receivers!!! :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Just a hunch, the lions win by double digits. Defense comes out and plays much better than last week, gets 4 to 5 sacks and holds Washington to under 60 yards rushing.